IGNORED

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

BOCfan

yeah, could have done without will smith, i don't hold high hopes for this thing, it already doesn't look very good, none of the shots contained interesting multilayered vistas and they were lazy with mixing up the filtering so i don't think this will look very good.

At this rate the next superhero movie will be set in a concentration camp where super heroes are treated like the jews were in nazi germany, some of them even die, and batman and scarlett johanseen have a baby but it dies in batman's arm.

so bleak these movies.

Did you see the trailer for the new season reboot of the heroes TV show, i think you've got your thing right there.

https://youtu.be/4FLHB2zB_cA

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, could have done without will smith, i don't hold high hopes for this thing, it already doesn't look very good, none of the shots contained interesting multilayered vistas and they were lazy with mixing up the filtering so i don't think this will look very good.

im sorry but you cant say this as a man and be taken seriously.

im sorry but you cant say this as a man and be taken seriously.

ok, i don't know what that means because i'm just a dumb lil ole girly girl, can you explain it to me big strong mr.

Also, what i meant as i flashed off that post was that there were lots of closed off shots of bland internal spaces and the open spaces also felt closed, not connected to a greater world. This type of filmmaking erks me. It doesn't connect me to a real space, everything is on a stage and seems cheap like TV show cheap. Of course these are just the shots chosen for the trailer, and they show an helicopter so maybe we get to get more of a sense of space when they go on a mission, if it's not all based in the crusty city of blandtown boringplain whinemoaming.

'Our A-10s turned their multilayered vistas into cinder before they knew what hit them. War is the crucible of masculinity, boy. Your generation will never achieve anything and woman will inherit the earth.'

imagine your dad saying the word vistas, i know right, then imagine him saying multilayared vistas, as a son how can you respect this man.

apparently i'm not herr derr enough, oh, that was the angle of the mirth, heeh. didn't see that angle.

Lol minus scarjo and batman that's literally the plot of Age of Apocalypse the comic, and that's the next X-Men movie...

Age of Apocalypse in comic form was fucking sweet though... I had the whole collected arc in various trades as a kid, really wish I never got rid of them :/

as long as he doesn't do the gravelly voice and keeps the white hair thing, i'm all good with it. I don't like his acting thus far but he didn't look or sound too annoying the the bat v super clip.

Jared Leto is quite the gift giver.

His Suicide Squad co-stars received letters and presents after the Oscar winner wasn't around much when they first started prepping the movie.

"He sent [Margot Robbie] a nice love letter with a black box with a rat in it—a live rat," Adam Beach, who plays Slipnot in the Warner Bros. film, told me last night at the premiere of Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser (streaming on Crackle July 16). "It was beautiful. Then he sent bullets to Will [Smith] with a letter."

Talk about method gift-giving.

The cast also received a video and—get ready for it!—a "dead hog."

"Basically, what he said was, 'Guys, I can't be there but I want you to know I'm doing my work as hard as you guys,'" Beach said. "The video he showed is in character. It blew our minds away. Then we realized that day, this is real."

where are the Olsen twins when you need them

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

so Doomsday IS the big threat, I'm betting created by Luthor in this continuity. I like how Superman really comes off as some self styled fascist now, what has happened to make him this way after MOS? Better than the first trailer, and I like they cut right to the unmasking in this film, don't stretch it out into further installments. Does this take place in Gotham or Metropolis, or both? Probly several locations around the world like the Avengers flicks.

well we've seen the movie now, no need to do any more. i'll watch it though, hopefully not having to skim, but lex looking annoyanid, most painfully. oh and is there going to be real sky, or all night or heavy filtering.

so Doomsday IS the big threat, I'm betting created by Luthor in this continuity. I like how Superman really comes off as some self styled fascist now, what has happened to make him this way after MOS? Better than the first trailer, and I like they cut right to the unmasking in this film, don't stretch it out into further installments. Does this take place in Gotham or Metropolis, or both? Probly several locations around the world like the Avengers flicks.

Hahaha, what!?

Hahaha, what!?

That's one of those Michael Bay parody videos right?

lol

flol that music :catnope:

Oh god what a mess.

2nded

Archived