IGNORED

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

BOCfan

Why the bright colors for the Joker if Snyder is just gonna desaturate it to fuck anyway?

Not to defend the movie or Zack Snyder, but Snyder is directing Man of Steel and The Joker isn't in that one. Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer (End of Watch, Fury) and that's the one with The Joker and it has more or less been confirmed that Batman will be in that one as well.

By the way, a video leaked yesterday where you see the Batmobile drive around in Toronto. The sound that car makes is hilarious. Sounds like a hybrid... which isn't that menacing.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Batman stunt double in new footage, maybe we won't see Affleck after all, why bother if he doesn't take off his mask. I'm thinking this is the beginning of the film, when Joker is quickly captured, and spends the movie in Arkham.

Why the bright colors for the Joker if Snyder is just gonna desaturate it to fuck anyway?

Not to defend the movie or Zack Snyder, but Snyder is directing Man of Steel and The Joker isn't in that one. Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer (End of Watch, Fury) and that's the one with The Joker and it has more or less been confirmed that Batman will be in that one as well.

By the way, a video leaked yesterday where you see the Batmobile drive around in Toronto. The sound that car makes is hilarious. Sounds like a hybrid... which isn't that menacing.

*Jots it down*

*Jots it down*

http://filmz.dk/video-batmobilen-jagter-jokeren-i-suicide-squad

• 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

can people please ..

PLEASE ..

do not see this movie at the cinemas.

think back about bland and boring Man of Steel was.. this film might not be any better just because batman's back, or wonderwomans in it. it's going to be bland.

please. PLEASE!!! do not see this at the cinema.

i'm begging you watmm.

and for the love of god, please don't see it at the cinema, be on the fence about whether it was actually good or not and see it a second time at the cinema. just wait for the blu-ray or mkv download from the internet or netflix or whatever. these dumb stupid crappy movies need to stop making a profit and the only way we can assure that happens is if we make a conscious effort NOT to see it ahead of time.

Cheers!!

looks better than the first trailer but im still pretty cautious about this one. Its hard to figure out how they're going to throw wonder woman in here in a way that works and doesn't feel shoehorned in especially considering the rumors of the B villain plot are looking true (luthor using the corpse of zod to make something new out of kryptonian dna)

shot from the trailer confirms that

Luther will use Doomsday created from the DNA of zod to try and kill superman and this is how batman, superman and wonderwoman will join forces to form the first iteration of the justice league. Judging by the cgi in man of steel and in this trailer im not surprised they decided not to show a single frame of Doomsday yet, unless WETA was at the helm its probably looking a little wonky still and they're trying to work out the cgi kinks before the unveil

How many people here are big enough nerds to even understand how that's a spoiler?

I'm immune to Marvel movies, but DC gets me as soon as the logos go on screen. Pathetic.

i was pleasantly surprised by it. I like the mixture of the campy juggalo vibe with generic DC videogame darkness. With all the elements we see I should hate this piece of shit already but i don't. Leto's joker looked better than i expected, his expressions and energy seems right but his voice sounds like he's imitating Heath Ledger. Kinda reminds me how Bale was never able to escape making sounding like a weird british imitation of Michael Keaton. Some of these actors should probably watch animation to see how many different ways you can sound like batman or joker VS just watching previous films (because honestly thats what it seems like)

Suicide Squad trailer actually looks even worse than the Batman/Superman one. What's next?

Agreed, BvS actually looks somewhat decent IMO, Suicide Squad however looks pretty terrible, and Leto's joker is just stupid however you spin it.

At this rate the next superhero movie will be set in a concentration camp where super heroes are treated like the jews were in nazi germany, some of them even die, and batman and scarlett johanseen have a baby but it dies in batman's arm.

so bleak these movies.

Archived