• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

texas strawman massacre

This made me lol out loud

"Edit": I'm stoned so it doesn't count

itsk man I'm on drugs most of the time

2edgey4me

MC, I do understand your frustration in here. The 'sister' avatars are fucking creepy.

i'm just putting myself in the position of others which is an ability beyond many of the people in this thread it seems.

The Morality Game

Step One:

'I wouldn't want such a thing to happen to me'

Step Two:

"Golden rule" that shit

(Generalize to other people)

Step Three:

Derive the moral precept: 'Don't have avatars of (say) a member's sister crying'

Fin

agreed Limpy

"Compassion is the basis of morality." - Arthur Schopenhauer

What is shit, i ask myself and continue, get the fuck out of here. Also it's "the" basketball court, it clearly happened at the Chicago Bulls game.

- Artur Schopenhauer

Wait I wrote "a" in the first place. I apologized for nothing now! GREAT.

I demand an apology Limpy.

Oh sorry

Thought it was clear that i was "fixing" the quote

Not a disinformation campaign against you, i swear

Wait I wrote "a" in the first place. I apologized for nothing now! GREAT.

I demand an apology Limpy.

Oh sorry

Thought it was clear that i was "fixing" the quote

Not a disinformation campaign against you, i swear

I'm getting sick and tired of this treatment - Foucaeualt

I STAND ALONE against your mad, deadly, worldwide conspiratorial gangster computer-god alt-right with wall-to-wall deadly gangster protection life-long sworn conspirators, murder incorporated, organized crime the police and judges the deadly sneak parroting puppet gangsters using all the gangster deadly Frankenstein controls These hangman-rope sneak deadly gangsters, the judges and the police trick, trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them terrorized in gangster frankenstein earphone radio slavery for the alt-righ gangster government and con-artist parroting puppet gangster-playboy scum-on-top

Yeah JE was the one bringing his sister into conversations regularly. It's not a matter of someone is trying to hurt him and tracked down info on his family, he brought her name here in the first place. Is it shitty and unnecessary to bring her into this conversation? Yeah, basically. But that's what WATMM trolls do. They got a response and the cycle of life is complete. Let's all hold hands.

sent using magic space waves

I STAND ALONE against your mad, deadly, worldwide conspiratorial gangster computer-god alt-right with wall-to-wall deadly gangster protection life-long sworn conspirators, murder incorporated, organized crime the police and judges the deadly sneak parroting puppet gangsters using all the gangster deadly Frankenstein controls These hangman-rope sneak deadly gangsters, the judges and the police trick, trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them terrorized in gangster frankenstein earphone radio slavery for the alt-righ gangster government and con-artist parroting puppet gangster-playboy scum-on-top

*snare rush*

Since he's the only person in the world who has released a Steinvord album aside from Rephlex, then it logically follows he can only be none other than Steinvord himself. In other words, he is none other than Sonny John "Skrillex" Moore.

tumblr_m4xr23qT5p1rnf9ako1_400.jpg

Archived