IGNORED

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

BOCfan

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best film criticism in a while

actually a wee bit happy bale didn't sign up for this nonsense as whatever role he was offered, which actually happened apart from being batman, this is back into val kilmer/george micheal territory,

sorry for being bitter i just miss the guardian film show where they would hold these guys to somewhere

http://www.theguardian.com/film/series/guardian-film-show

in a far funnier way to you tube which isn't funny

you tube isn't funny, its sad & we're all sad, so maybe its ok to laugh

Guest bitroast

thing is tho ...the ben affleck interview, where he sits there contemplating some seemingly dark and nasty things internally while superman gives the official response re: the neg reviews... superman says "the critics may be giving it bad reviews but ultimatitely it's people going in and buying tickets that is the ultimate judge of the success of the film" lol sure. people going in and buying tickets to the movie cos they want 2 hours of batman and superman escape fantasy is the judge of a good film, not the people giving the criticisms and saying 'this is not a good film'.

let superman talk

anyhow. superman does have a point .... . the film has already made $180m on opening weekend , http://www.avclub.com/article/its-official-zack-snyder-unstoppable-234377

wiki says the film has a $250 million budget with 92 million box office.

hmm.

it would be nice if people in hollywood put effort into making good films and not just purely rely on recognizable brandings and nerd culture to fart out cgi heavy thoughtless crap and still be able to sit back and make millions in return.

/uweboll

hmm.

it would be nice if people in hollywood put effort into making good films and not just purely rely on recognizable brandings and nerd culture to fart out cgi heavy thoughtless crap and still be able to sit back and make millions in return.

/uweboll

Haha, funny.

hmm.

/uweboll

Haha, funny.

Yeah, in a cynical way.

Hollywood is putting effort into making good films and this is what we've got. Scary thought, right?

I always thought is was really dismissive and cunty to describe superhero comics and movies, etc. as homoerotic power fantasies for emasculated man-children,

I always thought it was really dismissive and cunty to describe grass as green.

Im going to guess Batfleck is thinking something along the lines of "Christ i might have fucked up here, ive signed on for another film, and to direct one of these, and i have no idea how to direct a big budget film with CGI, if this has been panned what hope do i have...... I agree"

I always thought is was really dismissive and cunty to describe superhero comics and movies, etc. as homoerotic power fantasies for emasculated man-children,

I always thought it was really dismissive and cunty to describe grass as green.

I'm beginning to see the light.

I haven't seen the movie, but it doesn't surprise me that the movie is a flop, at least critically. I feel like DC just doesn't know how to handle their material, and are going overboard to compete with Marvel. The best thing they have generated thus far is The Flash tv series. That isn't exactly a compliment, as the show suffers from WB syndrome, where every actor is ridiculously good looking, with very little substance... but I always assumed that this is why people enjoy DC comics, because they feel old timey and lighthearted (with the exception of a few superheroes). They just need to embrace that shit and STAHP.

Either that, or just create a dildo wearing superhero that sodomizes their enemies to death. Show Marvel who's the boss, DC.

I used to be into the latest Batman movies and like the first Iron Man, some X-Men, but these days I just can not be arsed with this stuff and maybe it's a good time to be tuning out? I would see Deadpool, though.

Archived