IGNORED

LEGO Hospital Ship Jutlandia - 10 Feet Long, 5 Feet Tall, 90-100,000 Bricks Used

Joyrex

I do love Lego, endless opportunity. There's a lego shop in a town close to me and they are fucking expensive now.

They are too expensive. Did this guy design this then order all the pieces from Lego I wonder.

Yeah was looking at the Lego Star wars stuff to force upon my 2 year daughter, then build it myself when she takes no interest, and they have a massive price tag on them now, its crazy.

I do love Lego, endless opportunity. There's a lego shop in a town close to me and they are fucking expensive now.

They are too expensive. Did this guy design this then order all the pieces from Lego I wonder.

Lego sponsored it. Very impressive build.

Well if you want the Simpsons house you're looking at £180. For me that seems more expensive than I remember when I was young, although it wasn't me buying it then

Lego has changed dramatically since I was a kid. It used to be just buying a shit ton of different sizes and styles of bricks. There were very few kits, it was all about creating with your own imagination.

Now it seems like it's all the kits, and very little in loose bricks.

Lego has changed dramatically since I was a kid. It used to be just buying a shit ton of different sizes and styles of bricks. There were very few kits, it was all about creating with your own imagination.

Now it seems like it's all the kits, and very little in loose bricks.

That's LEGO trying to appeal to more as a "toy", forgetting (I think) the reason LEGO is the greatest toy ever is the fact you can create anything from it - I like the fact these master builders have taken the core concept to heart and build incredible things from basic elements.

Sure, but you can tell looking at the photos that whoever built the ship custom ordered some of those bricks. still, appreciate the effort that went into this.

Sure, but you can tell looking at the photos that whoever built the ship custom ordered some of those bricks. still, appreciate the effort that went into this.

Agreed, it is quite something.

Archived