IGNORED

LEGO Millennium Falcon and genderbent Star Wars

o00o

I've just turned 30 and no longer have a clue about culture, please don't throw around words like genderbent and expect me to know what it means.

What the hell is that second one? That ewok that got blown to shit in Jedi did not die for this.

lol, but yeah its a sad moment when his friend tries to get him/her up :cattears:

I've just turned 30 and no longer have a clue about culture, please don't throw around words like genderbent and expect me to know what it means.

Same.

I'm obviously out of the loop.

Quite glad really.

It's a bit like circuit bending I think.

but for gender lol

it will probably allienate(?) the people in russia and china towards "the west" even more :D

only with gentials instead of circuits...

That's not gender bending. Just because something's all cutesy doesn't mean it's female anymore than if something was all tough that it'd be male. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1f/eb/2f/1feb2f49d797438ab8d80a12270062b4.jpgThis picture of Han Solo were he a woman is a better example of what is usually meant by the term.

Archived