IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

(and you've certainly got the hips for it)

He's been slowly injecting them with tungsten for the last few months

This, is true.

can i inject my tungsten into your hips?

my old chemistry teacher gave me some tungsten

haha metallic

you mean haha! mineral

(and you've certainly got the hips for it)

He's been slowly injecting them with tungsten for the last few months

This, is true.

can i inject my tungsten into your hips?

my old chemistry teacher gave me some tungsten

haha metallic

you mean haha! mineral

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tungsten

Element category: transition metal

altough it's also called a mineral on the page

get your shit together wiki :catrage:

The melting point of tungsten is quite high.

In fact it's the highest of all metals.

Yah, man. You know what's good about having your body composition consisting mostly of tungsten? -When I be IDM'ing so hot, I ain't gon' melt, yo. ...I ain't gon' melt.

Don't know about the site, but I'd have heard about the NK propaganda before now, unless it was breaking news, which it isn't, judging from the North Korean Central News Agency website.

Yeah, it's a modified version of an older (also fake) news story originating out of satirical irish "news" site. . . in the original one, the story had NK claiming to land a man on the Sun (so, you know, more obviously ridiculous . . . but just slightly).

More info here.

Is that real?

No.

Is that real?

i bet it's actual NK propaganda, tho

I bet it's not.

I mean, considering NK propaganda like

"our great leader is immortal and doesn't have to go to the bathroom"

or

"our great leader is so well-respected the world over, the US sends him oats as tribute"

it's not really a huge stretch, is it?

Edited by LimpyLoo

Sure it's not a stretch - although that sort of propaganda is for external consumption. The one you posted about the oats would be more for internal consumption.

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/04/23/do-north-koreans-really-think-kim-jong-il-bowled-a-perfect-300-his-first-time-out/

I was saying I bet it's not, cause I know it's not, is all.

Sure it's not a stretch - although that sort of propaganda is for external consumption. The one you posted about the oats would be more for internal consumption.

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2015/04/23/do-north-koreans-really-think-kim-jong-il-bowled-a-perfect-300-his-first-time-out/

Of course it is a fake/joke... it's not possible to land on, walk on, or plant flags on a gaseous planet... especially in 1600 km/hour winds. Also, there's no way he could plant a flag on any celestial body at 6AM and be back on Earth by 10PM for a homecoming party. :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Edited by jsmcpn

Of course it is a fake/joke... it's not possible to land on, walk on, or plant flags on a gaseous planet... especially in 1600 km/hour winds. Also, there's no way he could plant a flag on Saturn at 6AM and be back on Earth by 10PM for a homecoming party. :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

*asperjurs intensifies*

Of course it is a fake/joke... it's not possible to land on, walk on, or plant flags on a gaseous planet... especially in 1600 km/hour winds. Also, there's no way he could plant a flag on any celestial body at 6AM and be back on Earth by 10PM for a homecoming party. :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

triggered