IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

well if we are to follow that line of thought they were in fact missing from the chrch, where they are congrgants.

OR

They're going next level on that chrch by playing there.

Of course there's another joke going on there if you have another look, the poor old pastor bless him.

I don't know why Underground Resistance would ever want to play at a church, with their revolutionary leanings.

not to be snarky, but can't you hear the gospel influence in UR or detroit techno for that matter?

also, lol dlettere

Edited by Guest

I don't know why Underground Resistance would ever want to play at a church, with their revolutionary leanings.

not to be snarky, but can't you hear the gospel influence in UR or detroit techno for that matter?

also, lol dlettere

not to be snarky, but no i can't

die

Edited by poblequadrat

Remembers to taunt you over this when we have our meet up one day, heh. Also, of course the second person to the reddit meet up had to take a picture of the first to arrive and post it to imgur. They ain't playing, the guys just lucky it's not a 4chan meet up, as he'd be shopped to hell seen with some ancient stripper whilst doling out lines of pool strength bath salts.