IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

0WCvqze.gif

^Critter of the Year™ as far as I'm concerned, the head shake seals the deal.

If they're not burrowing their way into some sand they're

tumblr_ntfsqc1Fir1qa8o34o1_500.gif

I don't care what people say about the illuminati. If there truly are lizard people (no) then they're just way cooler than us and deserve to be in charge.

Jesus could walk on water, lizards can walk on water, therefore Jesus was a lizard.

Pretty sound argument there. Maybe he shook himself violently out of the earth like that sand lizard too for the resurrection.

i wonder if jesus walked on water that same way. derp derp

as that's the only way it can be done, we should assume that he did. *photoshops jesus' face onto the lizard gif*

Ninjas did it with flat shoes (but also running). There's this school of thought that believes that Jesus was buried in Japan, so maybe he was actually a ninja, who was NOT a lizard.

Hail Sagan - Saying reptilian alien dudes are cool is not even funny. They're responsible for all the hardcore/violent/traumatic alien abductions, because they're assholes. Straight up assholes with no respect.

as that's the only way it can be done, we should assume that he did. *photoshops jesus' face onto the lizard gif*

Ninjas did it with flat shoes (but also running). There's this school of thought that believes that Jesus was buried in Japan, so maybe he was actually a ninja, who was NOT a lizard.

what, where does it say Jesus was buried in Japan? how would he have even got there? did he fly?

what, where does it say Jesus was buried in Japan? how would he have even got there? did he fly?

flying-dragon-lizard-ytgif-o.gif

flying-dragon-lizard-ytgif-o.gif

ah i get it now, this is completely feasible and i don't see how anyone could possibly refute it. Jesus was a Japanese ninja lizard.