IGNORED

Talk about the new Autechre album like you already have a copy

hello spiral

Come on, this leak is obviously fake to any real fan. Am I the only one here with fucking ears? You're all going to feel pretty stupid when it turns out that JE hacked Bleep and sent out 1000 vinyl copies of a fake album.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaked tracklist

1 R.Twei

2 Kopiktc

3 Gvt Skd

4 Fest f Tres

5 tST

6 Uraht

7 Expen cil

8 RF Drwnd

9 MDi/2

10 d^Wall

11 Ukrad

There's a twelfth track encrypted in the stickers lol

I'm not sure guys, these soundcloud accounts look really suspicious. Maybe they'll start a dump there too? Already bored with the new album anyway as it doesn't have any real emotions or melody so I'm just listening to this now:

And maybe these too?

https://soundcloud.com/autechre-1

https://soundcloud.com/autechre-uk

https://soundcloud.com/44autechre44

Guest MaartenWesselius

This album will take some time to sink in, but at this point I'm really loving pentz (d0wn), it has a shifting quality that makes it more difficult to get a bearing of the track.. maybe it's more straightforward for others. this is also what i like about Slak-5 and ful T ack, where the beats are not definite and sometimes the rhythm stumbles, compacts, or fragments a bit.

By the way, at first I thought Artus Amak was a cool track title, until I realized it's just 'kamasutra' spelled backwards...

Guest bitroast

Come on, this leak is obviously fake to any real fan. Am I the only one here with fucking ears? You're all going to feel pretty stupid when it turns out that JE hacked Bleep and sent out 1000 vinyl copies of a fake album.

where is rotwang now ??

i bet u are eating your words now that the leak has been confirmed to be legit.

bleep keep taking down the uploads on youtube but you can get a pretty good feel for the album by listening to the slowed down stereo difference edits all over mixcloud if you know what to search for.

and holy shit its an absolute banger. anyone with true autechre fan ears would know that this is the boys doing what they do best (IDM). maybe a 'grower' if you're not a true autechre fan and confused by all the slurping noises but true autechre fans will know that this is definitely them and that it is (of course) AWESOME.

rotwang show yourself.

where is rotwang now ??

i bet u are eating your words now that the leak has been confirmed to be legit.

bleep keep taking down the uploads on youtube but you can get a pretty good feel for the album by listening to the slowed down stereo difference edits all over mixcloud if you know what to search for.

and holy shit its an absolute banger. anyone with true autechre fan ears would know that this is the boys doing what they do best (IDM). maybe a 'grower' if you're not a true autechre fan and confused by all the slurping noises but true autechre fans will know that this is definitely them and that it is (of course) AWESOME.

rotwang show yourself.

Yeah rotwang, 'true fan' lol.

Everyone knows the vinyls are digital. 10 locked grooves containing binary code that can be loaded into audacity. If your digital vinyls are authentic they will have "And baby when you dance, I can see a bowl of crisps in your eyes" engraved in the runout groove of the B side (yeah there's a spiral groove on that side with what I think is silence but I haven't finished investigating that...)

Further authenticity can be established by making a stereo difference recording of track 7 (åUUth´~† - IX). Lay your speakers on their backs and pour something granular into the bass cones. Sugar or salt is adequate, fine soft sand is ideal.

You will start to see letters form. Some people are reporting 'A' on the left and 'E' on the right while others are reporting 'R' and 'S'.

We're still looking into what the possible difference is between the AE and RS tracks as they sound identical.

WTF, preordered CD from bleep and after three weeks delay they send me tomorrows harvest vinyl instead. Blerp please... Well, I got a free download for the latest Lone Lady as an apology. sweet! :music:

Guest bitroast

you can clearly hear the OPN influence in this one

HOLY shit. yes. track 3 .. :music:

after the second reappearance of the colossus mountain 101 bass stabs comes in these wicked oversteps style melodies and the first thing i thought of was "holy fuck" @ how OPN the whole thing was sounding. it makes sense, warp label buddies and all. bibio and clark are known to be friends. richard d james from what i can tell is a massive introvert but still he seems to be friends with all his label mates over at rephlex records (luke vibert. mu-ziq. cylob etc) so it doesn't seem too out of the ordinary for autechre and oneohtrix point never to be hanging out and jamming together and showing each others influence in the new music.

Guest bitroast

i was walking by a building site today, and heard a noise that sounded exactly like a sample in track 5

autechre are known to live in or at least around United Kingdom. it's entirely possible that sean booth recorded and sampled the exact same building site.

rotwang show yourself.

Yeah, whatever. Not my fault the album sucks.

Seriously, how was this thing shat out by the same two guys who made the likes of Confield and Quaristice? Those albums were so ahead of their time that it took me years to appreciate them. The new album just has none of the same magic. AE have jumped the shark no matter how much the fanboys are in denial about it.

Archived