IGNORED

Oregon College shooting

Adamovich

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what'll happen if 4chan keeps being involved in terrible shit like this

(Last week there was a serial killer posting clues on there)

Is 4chan really as full of human garbage as it seems?

It's always some young hotheaded sociopath. I feel for the victims who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and next of kin.

But I better hop back out of this thread before all the gun control and religious debates unfold.

this shit just keeps getting more and more fucked up. the rates these shootings are happening at are ridiculous. it seems like the US is basically just resigned to this happening now, that's fucked up.

The media should not publish the names of shooters

(Too late, now)

Remember that epidemic of subway suicides?

I forget where

But it was just nonstop

And then some psychiatrists urged the media to stop reporting on them

And they did, and the suicides stopped

Imagine if school shooters just died in pathetic obscurity

No articles psychoanaylzing them

No magazine covers with their face on them

Just "the un-named shooter died in a shootout with the cops"

And then literally no mention of them in the press ever again...

It's /r9k/ we're talking about. It's an echo chamber of self-pity, moaning and depression whose whole purpose is for the depressed and the self-proclaimed 'betas' to find some solace. It's a board I hardly ever go to but this is just one of many 'Imma shoot up some fuckin normies' threads, 99% of which are just fantasy. And if you actually read the thread there's a wide variety of reactions, from the people calling OP out on his bullshit fantasies (ironic in retrospect), to the people telling him what a dumbass he is, and yes, some people offering him advice. But it's not the sociopath den it's been made to be. But then again, "this place I only know about via third parties is EVIL!!!"

The first rule of 4chan is to not take it too seriously. Of course, this causes a problem when you have people treating 4chan as a surrogate community to replace a lack of social interaction in their real lives.

The first rule of 4chan is to not take it too seriously. Of course, this causes a problem when you have people treating 4chan as a surrogate community to replace a lack of social interaction in their real lives.

That's kind of the catch though is that people can say really awful things and fall back on the "oh haha I was just kidding it was a post on 4chan haha" schtick. It goes even deeper where then people start pulling the "oh I said it on this board where it's just a joke there haha."

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

UypZzYG.png

aww was just about to post this here. so funny.

Holy lol, thought this was a shop at first

this shit just keeps getting more and more fucked up. the rates these shootings are happening at are ridiculous. it seems like the US is basically just resigned to this happening now, that's fucked up.

http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015

It's even worse than I imagined. So depressing.

calls himself lithium love ay, another crazyed up guy on meds. When are they going to ban all these dangerous anti-depressants. Where's the outrage, the speeches by wankbama.

what makes you think he was on meds?

calls himself lithium love ay, another crazyed up guy on meds. When are they going to ban all these dangerous anti-depressants. Where's the outrage, the speeches by wankbama.

what makes you think he was on meds?

most of the shooters in recent decades have been and he's called lithium_love, so it's just an hunch, i ain't getting into no debate with yorl. Also did you hear how there was a army guy that had against the rules concealed carry and faculty wouldn't let him leave the building to go and pop this munkle.

Archived