IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

• 2 weeks later...

?

A deeper look at the bill, provided by The Hill, shows that Schumer is serious about getting the UFO info out there. While previous bills about UFOs have mostly dealt with transparency around internal reporting of national security matters, Schumer’s amendment to the annual Defense policy bill requires “any and all recovered [UFOs] and biological evidence of non-human intelligence that may be controlled by private persons or entities” to be handed over to a Senate-appointed review board. The board would then determine which evidence could be released to the public. While it’s possible that the panel would be able to withhold evidence from the public to protect national security information-collecting practices, it would also be required by law to “carry a presumption of immediate disclosure” to the public.

What to Know About the Senate UFO Disclosure Bill (nymag.com)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, prdctvsm said:

hearing it being boiled down to "threat to the united states of america" is some bullshit. I can imagine *if* there would be aliens on earth they're far less war mongering fear-driven fools than our people in power

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, chronical said:

hearing it being boiled down to "threat to the united states of america" is some bullshit. I can imagine *if* there would be aliens on earth they're far less war mongering fear-driven fools than our people in power

we don't know it's non-human. we have to assume it could be technology controlled by some private or public entity. UAPs don't follow the law or identify themselves and fravor describes the craft's capabilities as beyond our material science, beyond our physics, and something we would be helpless against. can drop down from space rapidly and then leave. to the national defense apparatus, it's very clearly something that needs to be studied/identified. unfortunately, psychology being as it is, as a result of how we organisms evolved here, one primary context by which to think about them is as a threat.

that hearing is worth a watch. seeing fravor vs congress is a highlight. that other witness, grusch, is a strange one. kind of suspecting he's a disinfo agent? lol. can't square the circle with him. under oath to congress he says he knows people currently on a program recovering non-human bodies. doesn't quite look like a bullshitter, but maybe. duped on discord? lol. i would be pretty fucking surprised if some shadowy US entity were actually recovering non-human bodies from crashes or something. i never bought that whole theory. US DoD reports to POTUS. the executive branch is all an appendage of the POTUS. the system is designed specifically for accountability to the public. obama and others have indicated we're not sitting on alien bodies/craft. it would have to be a rogue private agency hiding their shit, which is just hard to imagine. i guess that's the idea of schumer's bill demanding any private entities to turn over info on recovered evidence of non-human intelligence. hopefully the result of all this is to dispel some false narratives and narrow in on better info on the range of possibility. 

if UAPs are non-human (my theory is ancient AI from non-human origins) then, sure, they may not have our chimp war minds. but, they would be incredibly powerful entities coexisting with us. just as we squash ants, we would want to consider the nature and behavior of these things, and keep an eye on them.

frankly ancient alien AI buzzing around doesn't seem great to me. but we may just have to live with it. this is existence. you always fall somewhere in the ecosystem. there's always more beyond what we know. it's always a jungle.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Defense Department on Thursday released a new website that will provide official declassified information on UFOs, including pictures and videos, for the public to easily parse through.

The website is the official page for the public to interact with the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), a relatively new Pentagon office tasked with reviewing and analyzing UFOs.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/3100053/dod-announces-the-establishment-of-the-all-domain-anomaly-resolution-office/

https://twitter.com/dod_aaro?lang=en

https://www.aaro.mil/page-not-found?original_path=/

Quiz-UFO_052721_AP_Michael-Sohn.jpg?w=12

Look, having extraterrestrial—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the School of Radiology, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the greatest UFOlogists anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to SoR, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a portfolio of proof—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the gravitational waves deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (gravitational waves are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the Mexican aliens—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the aliens are smarter right now than men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great investigators, the Iranians are great investigators, so, and they, they just abducted, they just abducted us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3