IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Live updates: US shoots down "high-altitude object" over Alaska (cnn.com)

America shot down a UFO today. fuckin' aliens better learn 

:trap:

jk it's probably just a drone prototype vehicle or something but still, it's interesting. particularly in that the US was observing for some good amount of hours, still had no idea where it came from or who built it, knew it had 'no surveilance equipment' and still decided to shoot it down.

• Like 1

US jet shoots down 'unidentified object' over northern Canada, Trudeau says | CNN Politics

Anand noted the object is “potentially similar to the one that was shot down to the one shot down off the coast of North Carolina though smaller in size and cylindrical in nature.”

another one shot down, this time in Canada. another was supposedly being tracked over Montana? unclear exactly what's going on....now it's being stated that there was a 'radar anamoly' or something similar over Montana, jets were scrambled, nothing was seen. hm.

this is getting really curious.

some of this may just be everyone on edge/heightened state of alert, of course.

• Like 2

we have an unhealthy fixation on ufos. my theory is it's a genetic tendency to pay attention to possible predators. we should not really care or be surprised. leave them alone

as for the chinese balloons, i salute president joe biden for shooting down the chinese spy balloons

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Burger 1

3 hours ago, trying to be less rude said:

we have an unhealthy fixation on ufos. my theory is it's a genetic tendency to pay attention to possible predators. we should not really care or be surprised. leave them alone

as for the chinese balloons, i salute president joe biden for shooting down the chinese spy balloons

I respect your casual perspective about it, but I actually think it would be a great milestone for humanity if we were to be contacted by extra terrestrials. Sadly, we'd probably fuck ourselves over and ruin the opportunity to connect with them or learn more about them by doing something shooting them do-- oh wait, already done!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lane Visitor said:

I respect your casual perspective about it, but I actually think it would be a great milestone for humanity if we were to be contacted by extra terrestrials. Sadly, we'd probably fuck ourselves over and ruin the opportunity to connect with them or learn more about them by doing something shooting them do-- oh wait, already done!

i was half trolling. my point was that we may be viewing them, partly, through the lens of the instinct to watch for predators. 

i was listening to the trinity crash episode on last podcast to the left. easiest explanation is the witnesses are lying but if not then atomic explosions attracted these things and we may never know if they're organic or AI. we may never know wtf with them. so it will be important that we are cautious in how we view them and treat them. "disclosure" or whatever is kind of a misconception. governments have been disclosing data for decades. now the US is less wonky on the issue but basically disclosure has been and will continue to be ongoing. 

now that the US is providing specs to the MID for observation tech designed to capture these things, in the next 5 years US gov may start getting much more info on them. but they will always be mysterious, we will never know if we can trust that we have the full story. it will be important that we are aware that we are viewing them from that instinct that affects our psychology and influences our minds. it's kind of a dormant instinct that we are not used to and may not realize is there, because humans have not had natural predators, generally, for hundreds of years. there are genetic psychological tendencies that we don't realize we have. for example, humans have a definite tribalist aggression tendency. it's literally a genetic trait that is responsible for a lot of our social tension and conflict, and we don't even realize that's the source.

Edited by trying to be less rude
  • Like 2

makes sense they would be flying in the most remote parts of the planet (like northern Canada). I mean if WE flew our shit to their planet, we wouldn't head straight to the brightly lit areas. we'd be looking to land somewhere far away from any potential interferences/conflicts with the locals. plus, there's a ton more water here on earth than land, so they'd probably be more interested in checking the oceans out first, the north/south poles, etc. before like flying over Mexico or somethin. and out there over the oceans is where crazy governments are less inclined to shoot things down, so yeah.

my only hope is when they do land, they do it in a place where there's only animals out there. imagine if they landed in some remote Himalayans spot with eagles and mountain goats...or they go underwater and observe sharks/whales. then they'd be like damn those dudes have got their shit figured out. they would hate it if they encountered humans.

Military shoots down another high-altitude object, over Lake Huron, officials say - ABC News (go.com)

This official said the object shot down was detected on radar over Montana on Saturday and was seen again on radar over Wisconsin and Michigan on Sunday.

The object was octagonal in structure, unmanned and traveling at about 20,000 feet, the official said. There is no indication of surveillance capabilities but the administration cannot rule that out.

another one!

of note as well from the same article:

One U.S. official attributed the rise in the sightings to boosted surveillance capabilities by the military and not a rush of new foreign objects flying over American airspace.

"Northern Command has adjusted the parameters of their radar capabilities in a way that they can see more than they could before," the official said.

wtf were they using before? binoculars?

there were reports that China saw something and possibly scrambled jets/attempted to shoot it down possibly, but those reports are unsubstantiated.

I can’t keep track of all these UFOs

Apparently there’s another one over Canada (so that’s three over N America now?) 

And also another one over China? Sure I just heard that on the bbc.

Edited by beerwolf

27 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Apparently there’s another one over Canada (so that’s three over N America now?) 

3 not couting the initial balloon shot down down once it got to the East coast. at this rate expect more this upcoming week

16 minutes ago, marf said:

I seriously doubt Aliens would let you shoot them out of the sky

yeah, there's little to nothing to indicate any of these objects will be of any provenance outside of Earth.

21 minutes ago, marf said:

I seriously doubt Aliens would let you shoot them out of the sky

could be an invasion of alien masochists, don’t kink shame them

• Haha 2

I need more info on these three UFOs they've shot down. Come on now. Better shut up and try to cover it up than say we shot down some weird flying object, carry on.

• Like 1

Be funny if they are ET We Come In Peace party balloons sent from a 2000 million ton, tooled up mothership and we keep blasting them out the sky Peace? Yeah? FUCK YOU!!!  ?

Edited by beerwolf
  • Farnsworth 1

That's what you get for trying to contact the USA.

edit: and Canada? I guess maybe go somewhere less weaponized.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Haha 1

I don't about about you all but I'm pretty annoyed that the US and Canadian government is still not telling us anything. Why do I have a feeling it will just fizzle away and then maybe 2 years later, a report will come out that will say "so remember those things in the sky in 2023? A report was released that they may not be of this earth, but we can't be suuuure". 

• Like 1