IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

1 hour ago, Silent Member said:

When i was little my dad used to give me balloon figures to take to school so i would not feel alone. This kid always stole my balloon dog from me and fucked it right there in front of me.

My dad would always beat me when i didnt come back with my balloon.

Edited by Wunderbar
  • Sad 2

5DD69C8B-3F09-41B7-AAF3-5D0E829B824C.thumb.jpeg.24391dc11e8e0451c3a8699c3206e5bf.jpeg

i hate having to even show a screenshot someone else screenshotted off Twitter, fuck Twitter and don’t use it, but anyway he’s not the only Senator who came out of today’s briefing with that same impression.

one of the Senators from my great state of Louisiana. he's a staunch R but generally a pretty straight shooter, at least as far as any politicians go. i'd trust him to speak some truth before 90% of the rest of the Rs. i also think he might be speaking a little dramatically for a variety of reasons, but still.

Edited by auxien
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2023 at 6:06 PM, Rubin Farr said:

It's real?! That must mean the rest of the movie is real too. Wowsers!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got a text from a friend a few days ago asking if i had a specific day off in september.. he bought us tickets to see Ancient Aliens Live here in portland.. which is like a round table talk thing w/the lovely muppets of ancient aliens. i expect it to be hilarious. 

• Haha 4

On 5/7/2023 at 2:27 PM, ignatius said:

got a text from a friend a few days ago asking if i had a specific day off in september.. he bought us tickets to see Ancient Aliens Live here in portland.. which is like a round table talk thing w/the lovely muppets of ancient aliens. i expect it to be hilarious. 

Holy shit!

I can only imagine the smell in that room so make sure to bring scented candles. 

• Haha 2