IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

2 hours ago, Lane Visitor said:

I don't about about you all but I'm pretty annoyed that the US and Canadian government is still not telling us anything. Why do I have a feeling it will just fizzle away and then maybe 2 years later, a report will come out that will say "so remember those things in the sky in 2023? A report was released that they may not be of this earth, but we can't be suuuure". 

yeah it'd be nice if "they" would share some accurate, truthful information about what these things are exactly, instead of actively promoting people to start thinking they're alien UFO's, or Russian/Chinese crafts with possible villainous intentions. and then go down whatever rabbit hole that thinking leads to. we're all adults, we can handle the truth... right?

but unfortunately that's just the nature of govt/military...they don't share all that stuff because they assume it would make civilians lose their shit even more so than they already are. if we knew 100% those are alien UFO's, what would we do with this info? chances are peeps would freak tf out, go on massive toilet paper buying excursions, stock up on booze, and start ranting about the end times. and/or form cults worshipping them as religious icons, because a lot people need shit like that to believe in and cling to.

idk. I'm a big X-files fan, and just the fact that I've heard the X-files name mentioned in the news recently, is pretty freakin awesome to me. 

Edited by zero
  • Like 2

Maybe the US has upgraded its radar systems so that they can now pick these things up, whereas once they couldn’t see such small objects now their screens are lit up like Christmas trees. 

If the reporting of the Alaska/Canada incidents are accurate (car sized object/craft/cylinder hovering at 40k feet with no detectable means of propulsion), it's extremely unlikely to be another balloon. I can't be arsed to do the maths (presumably someone on reddit or twitter whatever must've already done this) but that altitude would require that a balloon significantly larger than a car or weigh next to nothing.

The ceiling for rotor/copter based technology is around 30k feet I think.

No detectable means of propulsion rules out turbine or rocket tech.

Pretty interesting 

• Like 3

perhaps certain "organisations" have achieved antigravity propulsion technology on this planet, so that many of these ufos are actually man-made, clandestine craft. shooting them down would be considered a defensive operation, but their disclosure & crash retrievals would be classified, non-disclosable. 

• Like 1

all of these objects have been downed in relatively remote/difficult-to-retrieve conditions (on purpose, to limit the chance of damage to populations) and are understandably going to take some time to fish out/fully analyze. keep in mind the first was downed like…4 days ago? in the frigid ice off the coast of Alaska i believe…and no, i don’t think they’ll be live-streaming the recovery efforts, but they’re not going to be able to just pretend like nothing happened. if that was ever the plan, we would’ve never heard about these things in the first place. 

59 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Maybe the US has upgraded its radar systems so that they can now pick these things up, whereas once they couldn’t see such small objects now their screens are lit up like Christmas trees. 

i posted an article mentioning this last page m8

• Like 2

from just a bit ago today, saying ‘hey, it’s not aliens. we’re looking into this shit seriously and discussing with Congress and state Governors’

there was some question and answers afterwards from Kirby, but that’s not in the above vid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, prdctvsm said:

perhaps certain "organisations" have achieved antigravity propulsion technology on this planet, so that many of these ufos are actually man-made, clandestine craft. shooting them down would be considered a defensive operation, but their disclosure & crash retrievals would be classified, non-disclosable. 

While I'm saying it's unlikely to be a balloon cos of maths n shit, an "organisation" figuring out how to get a small form factor balloon up to 40k feet is a lot more plausible than anyone having developed antigravity in secret, which would be much much more maths n shit.

Sorry ? for the record I'm hoping it's aliens, or really any kind of scenario which might mean I don't have to go to work anymore

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, auxien said:

from just a bit ago today, saying ‘hey, it’s not aliens. we’re looking into this shit seriously and discussing with Congress and state Governors’

there was some question and answers afterwards from Kirby, but that’s not in the above vid.

the woman at the beginning of the clip talking about "it's not aliens" definitely ticked a few of these boxes:

Signs of Lying

A few of the potential red flags that might indicate that people are deceptive include:

• A Change in Speech Patterns. One telltale sign someone may not be telling the whole truth is irregular speech. ...
  • The Use of Non-Congruent Gestures. ...
  • Not Saying Enough. ...
  • Saying Too Much. ...
  • An Unusual Rise or Fall in Vocal Tone. ...
  • Direction of Their Eyes. ...
  • Covering Their Mouth or Eyes. ...
  • Excessive Fidgeting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amen Warrior said:

While I'm saying it's unlikely to be a balloon cos of maths n shit, an "organisation" figuring out how to get a small form factor balloon up to 40k feet is a lot more plausible than anyone having developed antigravity in secret, which would be much much more maths n shit.

▶ mbe a breakthru w. new physics 4 antrigrav by black budget trillionaires went dun did it tho bruz ?

aslo:

250.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zero said:

the woman at the beginning of the clip talking about "it's not aliens" definitely ticked a few of these boxes:

Also if you listen closely she accidentally says there's no indication of *terrestrial* activity the second time she repeats it, wink wink nudge nudge 

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 1

1 minute ago, prdctvsm said:

▶ mbe a breakthru w. new physics 4 antrigrav by black budget trillionaires went dun did it tho bruz ?

aslo:

250.jpg

No one is figuring out antigravity before artificial super intelligence does. (Artificial super intelligence will come a few weeks after artificial general intelligence is achieved and starts iterating on itself)

It will figure out antigravity, ftl travel, free energy, blowjob robots etc and we'll all get to quit our jobs and move to our own planets

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Yeah this. With starlink and machinelearning they should easily be able to track small objects around the globe back to their origins 

i also find it laughable that they make a fuss out of China sending 2 ballons while they are able to scan every inch of this planet with 3580 starlink satellites already deployed in low earth orbit and deployment of 12000-42000 new ones planned during the next years . The purpose of these is global surveillance dominance and not to enable internet reception for some farmer in the countryside 

Edited by o00o

3 hours ago, o00o said:

i also find it laughable that they make a fuss out of China sending 2 ballons while they are able to scan every inch of this planet with 3580 starlink satellites already deployed in low earth orbit and deployment of 12000-42000 new ones planned during the next years . The purpose of these is global surveillance dominance and not to enable internet reception for some farmer in the countryside 

USA has had that capability for a long time though w/various spy satellites.  it's not like the movies but not far off and may actually be better than what the movies think. 

but w/this balloon.. it's kind of a test by china to see how the USA will react to it. i listened to NPR and they had a good interview w/former intelligence guy and former state dept guy who theorized that china is testing if we'll defend our airspace.  the balloon went over montana where the ICBMs are and also another state that has intelligence stuff and radar and an airbase that has the long range B2 bombers etc.  they made clear distinction between airspace and in orbit in actual space and how the international laws were violated and china knows better and they called bullshit on china's excuses and said the military should've shot it down as soon as it entered our airspace over alaska. but also said it's possible the USA was sucking info from the balloon as it floated through the USA and may have let it sit up there a little longer so they could gather information from it on what china was doing. that sounds a little rosy to me but who knows.  

also, they said this may also reveal that china is far behind in satellite tech for spying and doesn't have same capabilities as USA/Nato or whatever.  USA did get all the critical components of the balloon from the sea though. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

USA has had that capability for a long time though w/various spy satellites.  it's not like the movies but not far off and may actually be better than what the movies think. 

but w/this balloon.. it's kind of a test by china to see how the USA will react to it. i listened to NPR and they had a good interview w/former intelligence guy and former state dept guy who theorized that china is testing if we'll defend our airspace.  the balloon went over montana where the ICBMs are and also another state that has intelligence stuff and radar etc.  they made clear distinction between airspace and in orbit in actual space and how the international laws were violated and china knows better and they called bullshit on china's excuses and said the military should've shot it down as soon as it entered our airspace over alaska. but also said it's possible the USA was sucking info from the balloon as it floated through the USA and may have let it sit up there a little longer so they could gather information from it on what china was doing. that sounds a little rosy to me but who knows.  

also, they said this may also reveal that china is far behind in satellite tech for spying and doesn't have same capabilities as USA/Nato or whatever.  USA did get all the critical components of the balloon from the sea though. 

information gathering makes sense to me. Maybe they wanted to know what it was sending before destroying it

Edited by o00o
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, zero said:

Signs of Lying

A few of the potential red flags that might indicate that people are deceptive include:

• A Change in Speech Patterns. One telltale sign someone may not be telling the whole truth is irregular speech. ...
  • The Use of Non-Congruent Gestures. ...
  • Not Saying Enough. ...
  • Saying Too Much. ...
  • An Unusual Rise or Fall in Vocal Tone. ...
  • Direction of Their Eyes. ...
  • Covering Their Mouth or Eyes. ...
  • Excessive Fidgeting.

This is how I act all the time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

it's possible the USA was sucking info from the balloon as it floated through the USA and may have let it sit up there a little longer so they could gather information from it on what china was doing. that sounds a little rosy to me but who knows.  

"Never attribute to malice competence that which is adequately explained by stupidity incompetence."

4 hours ago, ignatius said:

but w/this balloon.. it's kind of a test by china to see how the USA will react to it. i listened to NPR and they had a good interview w/former intelligence guy and former state dept guy who theorized that china is testing if we'll defend our airspace.  the balloon went over montana where the ICBMs are and also another state that has intelligence stuff and radar and an airbase that has the long range B2 bombers etc.  they made clear distinction between airspace and in orbit in actual space and how the international laws were violated and china knows better and they called bullshit on china's excuses and said the military should've shot it down as soon as it entered our airspace over alaska. but also said it's possible the USA was sucking info from the balloon as it floated through the USA and may have let it sit up there a little longer so they could gather information from it on what china was doing. that sounds a little rosy to me but who knows

yeah…the military confirmed that at least two or three similar balloons were detected during the Trump administration, but nothing was done then. the obvious reasoning is that the military were collecting data, maybe even pretending they didn’t see it as some kind of counteraction chess move, idk. there’s certainly some of these actions that are attributed to this. other actions are simply attributable to simple human mistakes (1st missle over Lake Huron missed, radar ghost over Montana over the weekend possibly). others are definitely attributable to the military/gov releasing info at times and in ways that present America in the best light only, as one would expect. i’ve not seen any reason to doubt anything stated so far, but obv they’re withholding some key info that they have. they’ve stated as much as well, because it’s patently obvious to anyone with a brain.

but for them to come out and go ‘yeah, we’re really not sure what these were, so we shot them down’ rings of truth. i imagine since then they’ve been cagey/obfuscating the full truth until they have clear evidence to back up any claims. invasion of airspace and destruction of equipment can have serious consequences to international relations ofc, as seen with the clarity of China’s ownership of the first balloon and Blinken postponing the planned trip to China.

anyway, i wanna know what the tech of these most recent ones are. 

• Like 2