IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Squee said:

saw this yesterday when it popped...it's basically a nothingburger though. dude's like 'we have had alien tech for years and so have other countries' - okay where's the evidence? - 'well um i can't get that and i'm not saying i saw any myself but people told me it's real' ....and we've got no reason to doubt him at the moment, his moral compass, he's beyond reproach, etc., but....as far as we know he didn't see shit, doesn't have evidence of shit, and is just relaying information. he's a wacky haircut away from being an Ancient Aliens presenter at the moment.

every year that goes by it gets harder and harder to believe anyone without evidence. the means by which we can record and disseminate videos and photos is easier and easier...and yet, we still have essentially nothing, and definitely nothing that's without doubt. the physical evidence, if it exists, would have been seen and handled by many, many people at this point. not hard to imagine how many layers of security are in place, but after ~80 years, if in multiple countries' hands? you'd think there'd have been some real leak of materials/plans/etc., but i mean...who do we have on that tip? Bob Lazar? ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Burger 1

6 hours ago, auxien said:

saw this yesterday when it popped...it's basically a nothingburger though. dude's like 'we have had alien tech for years and so have other countries' - okay where's the evidence? - 'well um i can't get that and i'm not saying i saw any myself but people told me it's real' ....and we've got no reason to doubt him at the moment, his moral compass, he's beyond reproach, etc., but....as far as we know he didn't see shit, doesn't have evidence of shit, and is just relaying information. he's a wacky haircut away from being an Ancient Aliens presenter at the moment.

every year that goes by it gets harder and harder to believe anyone without evidence. the means by which we can record and disseminate videos and photos is easier and easier...and yet, we still have essentially nothing, and definitely nothing that's without doubt. the physical evidence, if it exists, would have been seen and handled by many, many people at this point. not hard to imagine how many layers of security are in place, but after ~80 years, if in multiple countries' hands? you'd think there'd have been some real leak of materials/plans/etc., but i mean...who do we have on that tip? Bob Lazar? ?

I agree 100%, but the internet (Reddit) was going nuts over it, so I thought I'd share.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Squee said:

I agree 100%, but the internet (Reddit) was going nuts over it, so I thought I'd share.

oh yeah i was reading it over at Reddit as well, lots of the loons out of the woodwork with “see!?!?! we’ve been telling everyone!” but just …not this one.

i kind of hate myself for shooting shit down but i guess 40 years of disappointment that there’s no little green men zipping around the skies peeking at us has made me cyclical 

:trap:

• Farnsworth 1

It would be pretty fucking cool if there was video or actual photos though. Without visual evidence this will be forgotten in matter of days and no one will report on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

world television exclusive: we have UFOs and their "pilots"

lol this guy shouldn't have done a video

'we were refused access to a crash retrieval program' - he's stating this as part of the evidence. certainly not possible that crash access refusals had nothing to do with literal aliens from other star systems, must be aliens!

'how many spacecraft?' - "quite a number!"

'people told me and showed documents that the UAP task force wasn't read into' - he can't show the proof. 

he hasn't seen even a photo of any alien craft. not even a photo. but other people have seen it and he talked to them!

'the data points empirically that we're not alone'

the reporter Kean states 'well i believe Grusch because he can't show me any documents cause they're classified but also other people who have been in the programs and said similar things and who am i to doubt them?' - um well you're a fucking reporter that's literally your goddamned job. 'well unless there's a conspiracy among all these people who don't know each other' ....and are all saying a vastly different thing about things they know and some about things they don't know. 

lol the reporter at the end 'so he has basically no 1st hand knowledge?' & 'wow, this is almost too impossible to believe' yeah you said it lady.

anyway just blabbering while watching.

• Like 2

when i was like 11 or 12 i saw the movie Fire in the Sky and while i remember nothing about it i distinctly recall being disturbed by one of the abductions scenes. idk what it was but something messed with me. about the same time REM's "what's the frequency kennth" came out and something about that song kind of linked up with the feelings of discomfort from the movie. whenever i hear the REM song i instantly go back to being a kid, it's summer and i'm in my room alone, and there is a really Weird Vibe.

• Burger 1
  • Big Brain 1

2 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

when i was like 11 or 12 i saw the movie Fire in the Sky and while i remember nothing about it i distinctly recall being disturbed by one of the abductions scenes. idk what it was but something messed with me. about the same time REM's "what's the frequency kennth" came out and something about that song kind of linked up with the feelings of discomfort from the movie. whenever i hear the REM song i instantly go back to being a kid, it's summer and i'm in my room alone, and there is a really Weird Vibe.

i'm not sure if i saw FitS until after it was on TV/video, but even the commercials were disturbing to me (was about 11ish). i'd had some nightmares/day terrors about aliens and such a few times before then even tho, had been reading about UFO shit since i was a kid. those alien abduction scenes in movies still kinda hit those nerves for me at times (even in generally cheapo stuff like X-Files, not even like high production quality necessarily). shit gets ingrained in you, whatever the source of the horror may be for each person.

Monster is a great album. not sure what about it might link to the alien stuff except maybe the video is in a large kinda sterile-ish warehouse, handshot shaky cam footage stuff, hm....

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.89c24b2e3203bf67744e6c98b79343c9.png

oh.

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Do these aliens know how to drive those madafakin spaceships?! Or are they sending the worst drivers from another galaxy just to kill us with their stupidity?! JeeeZ

• Haha 1

I saw Communion with Christopher walken when I was a kid and that movie absolutely scared the shit out of me. Fire in the sky, too. Let’s get back, as a society, to crafts and aliens. No more of this orb bullshit.

On 6/7/2023 at 3:28 PM, Alcofribas said:

On 6/7/2023 at 5:46 PM, auxien said:

i'm not sure if i saw FitS until after it was on TV/video, but even the commercials were disturbing to me (was about 11ish). i'd had some nightmares/day terrors about aliens and such a few times before then even tho, had been reading about UFO shit since i was a kid. those alien abduction scenes in movies still kinda hit those nerves for me at times (even in generally cheapo stuff like X-Files, not even like high production quality necessarily). shit gets ingrained in you, whatever the source of the horror may be for each person.

Monster is a great album. not sure what about it might link to the alien stuff except maybe the video is in a large kinda sterile-ish warehouse, handshot shaky cam footage stuff, hm....

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.89c24b2e3203bf67744e6c98b79343c9.png

oh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

there's a podcast about the dude from Fire in the Sky and how he later said it was made up bullshit but still goes around talking to people at conventions and telling the story like it was real because he gets paid to be there. 

some people have spent a lot of time diving into that whole story/background etc and debunked it pretty thoroughly but i can't find the links.. i forget the podcast too. i'm useless for recalling information

10 minutes ago, ignatius said:

there's a podcast about the dude from Fire in the Sky and how he later said it was made up bullshit but still goes around talking to people at conventions and telling the story like it was real because he gets paid to be there. 

some people have spent a lot of time diving into that whole story/background etc and debunked it pretty thoroughly but i can't find the links.. i forget the podcast too. i'm useless for recalling information

I’ve seen a documentary years ago with him telling his experience. My impression was that a coworker slipped some LSD ? into his beer. I’ve also seen something recently with him in but also can’t recall what it was.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 8:47 AM, ignatius said:

just watched that movie last winter. i saw it as a kid and the obduction scene scared the crap out of me. the whole movie feels like a long x-files episode but i’m kind of fond of that sort of thing.