IGNORED

UFO'S

pyramidpanes

tl;dw is NASA gonna research some UAP, will be “”open”” with ALL (okay not ‘all’ all) data, won’t even publicize who is in charge, and ultimately report to AARO.

having NASA scientists working on UAP? great! hopefully this will help debunk the majority of bullshit reports coming in. taking down some of the existing reports will be a good, if there is nothing serious there (there ain’t). i expect them to find nothing/almost nothing for quite some time tho. 

20 minutes ago, auxien said:

tl;dw is NASA gonna research some UAP, will be “”open”” with ALL (okay not ‘all’ all) data, won’t even publicize who is in charge, and ultimately report to AARO.

having NASA scientists working on UAP? great! hopefully this will help debunk the majority of bullshit reports coming in. taking down some of the existing reports will be a good, if there is nothing serious there (there ain’t). i expect them to find nothing/almost nothing for quite some time tho. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — NASA said Thursday that the study of UFOs will require new scientific techniques, including advanced satellites as well as a shift in how unidentified flying objects are perceived.

“We want to shift the conversation about UAPs from sensationalism to science,” NASA Administrator Bill Nelson said. He promised an open and transparent approach.

When pressed by reporters on whether the U.S. or other governments are hiding aliens or otherworldly spaceships, Nelson said: “Show me the evidence.”

https://apnews.com/article/nasa-ufos-inidentified-flying-objects-8b477a5ed6a42f99bb13a4518368ce9a

can't believe nobody asked bill nelson if he'd seen what the mexican archaeologists found

15 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

can't believe nobody asked bill nelson if he'd seen what the mexican archaeologists found

the two guys at the end answered a question about it tho, ~43:30

3 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

rave @ 4:44. for 10:00:  space-invaders-atari.gif

(also sad lol at 'cow falls from sky')

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

so, Ancient Aliens Live was surreal. goofy funny. well scripted.. lot's of jokes and typical pulling of "facts" out of their asses and "it's aliens" type stuff and beating of dead horses mostly.. but nick pope who plays the moderator and is often more grounded in reality had a lot to say about possible future  whistle blowers and things in the coming defense budgets that mention "non-human intelligence" like 40 times etc. it was fun to go and was well attended and the crowd was a trip and lot's of older/younger etc demographics.  we had a good time and i think were the only 3 people in the place wearing masks... fuck crowds!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So that Uap that was one piece and then split into two pieces when it skipped under water . That was Idm as fuck. 

I simply can't believe that all we have are B&W vids of those things when they were doing aerial gymnastics next to an aircraft carrier in San Diego. 

• Farnsworth 1

6 hours ago, marf said:

So that Uap that was one piece and then split into two pieces when it skipped under water . That was Idm as fuck. 

I simply can't believe that all we have are B&W vids of those things when they were doing aerial gymnastics next to an aircraft carrier in San Diego. 

us gov has more. they released a small fraction of what they have. recently the USG has dropped the stigma and started seriously studying the phenomenon, it seems. just in the last month NASA joined the effort, which is huge. hoping that 5 - 10 years of real scientific scrutiny may yield significant insight. i think we're due to receive more reports in the future with further info.

• Farnsworth 1

• 3 weeks later...