IGNORED

Clark - The Last Panthers (Original Score)

Rubin Farr

Clark's original music for the TV series now has a release date:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=33153

01. Back To Belgrade
02. Hiero-Bosch For Khalil
03. Diamonds Arent Forever
04. Panthers Bass Plock
05. Chloroform Sauna
06. Serbian Daffodil
07. Naomi Pleen
08. Open Foe
09. Strangled To Death In A Public Toilet
10. Cryogenic
11. Brother Killer
12. Omni Vignette
13. Actual Jewels
14. Dead Eyes For Zvlatko / Heaven Theme
15. Diamonds Arent Forever II
16. Upward Evaporation
17. Hide On The Treads 1
18. Hide On The Treads 2
19. Hide On The Treads 3

Sounds fucking good. Also, his track titles have been getting better with each new album. I've criticized the track/album titles before, but this one is on point. So has the past few releases. He's just getting better and better.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Strangled to death in a public toilet?

Sounds fucking good. Also, his track titles have been getting better with each new album. I've criticized the track/album titles before, but this one is on point. So has the past few releases. He's just getting better and better.

I was going to say it is his worst and most boring album until I now realized it is a film score. It was one of my reproaches, that it sounded like a movie score. Makes sense now.

I wasn’t sure I was going to buy this, but the top one on the stack at my store was 500/2500 and who can resist those extremely-round numbers, right? Not I. I hope this is good!

Strangled to death in a public toilet?

ESPECIALLY "Strangled to Death in a Public Toilet". There's something wrong with the person who doesn't think that is the best, most appropriate title for that track. Also, killer track, deserving the sick name that it has. Period. (Exclamation mark.)

I wasn’t sure I was going to buy this, but the top one on the stack at my store was 500/2500 and who can resist those extremely-round numbers, right? Not I. I hope this is good!

Oh man nice, I got the 1145

This is what I hoped Ben Frost's By The Throat would be, never clicked with that album.

This is a great piece of work.

thats a very weird comparison because by the throat is "the" album by Ben Frost and the last panters is an ambient record....

I killed myself while listening to this dreary thing but woke up again this morning, thanks clark

highly recommended.

thats because of the bonus track "revival"

Archived