IGNORED

who is your gay crush?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hugh Jackman seems like a paragon of purity and wholesomeness in this vile world. hold me with those big strong arms, Hugh. tell me it'll be alright.

hugh-jackman.jpg

not a gay crush (honest!) but I always thought Swayze as Bodhi in Pointbreak was the greatest example of a man (he's a modern day savage)

here's a clip, the actual synth tune by Mark Isham is pretty damn cool too (BOC eat your heart out)

Hugh Jackman seems like a paragon of purity and wholesomeness in this vile world. hold me with those big strong arms, Hugh. tell me it'll be alright.

hugh-jackman.jpg

So damn right

hugh-jackman.jpg

So damn right

He's uncircumcized

Use this information as you see fit

chris-pratt-religion-hobbies-celebrity-b

He was and is beautiful, regardless of his transformation in physique, inside and out. I hypothesize that he's actually not real. That much goodness and attractiveness and whole-heartedness in one human does not compute

• 2 weeks later...

There was an older first nations guy who got on the bus today that I found weirdly alluring.  It was a confusing moment for me.  Anyway, up until today I would not have had an answer for this question, but I'm going to have to go with that guy from the bus.  

• 3 months later...

Archived