IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

18 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

I just wish they would do shirts in colours other than black.

Ive got a fuck ton of black t-shirts and ya know occasionally I wanna rep a different colour

Tri Repetae shirt

ea3fd11a-877a-48_204431_F.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 3

On 1/27/2023 at 4:38 PM, misuta Go said:

once again, the t-shirt design seems too obvious and "normal" for Ae. pass...

Yeah those bleep shirts are really lame, just plain texts nothing more.. 

They could have done little bit of the Ae shredding on it special for the Draft 7.30 one.. That would be sick! 

10 hours ago, cern said:

Yeah those bleep shirts are really lame, just plain texts nothing more.. 

They could have done little bit of the Ae shredding on it special for the Draft 7.30 one.. That would be sick! 

I guess you won’t be buying the Quaristice T-shirt when that arrives

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, neurone said:

oh ok this was pointed out ten years ago already sorry. non-official stuff.

On 6/27/2013 at 10:28 PM, DorkingtonPugsly said:

Isn't that the one from the japanese website?

Edited by neurone

4 hours ago, oscillik said:

But it's just plain texts…

No it is actually a blue shirt with the real cover. There is also under lines in there.. 

What I mean boring bleep shirt is: Black T-shirt with a white small text made in Helvetica font saying: Quaristice 

5 minutes ago, misuta Go said:

I'd instantly buy a black t-shirt with the ae logo black on black, just with a varnish so that it is barely visible...
And a quaristice shirt would be dope as well like that...

Ae.png

Ae2.png

In the logic of the exai  lp print, or the lp5 cd case...

My problem with most idm merch is that it either makes you look like a science/maths teacher on their day off, or a bum software engineer wearing some free promotional shirt. Which, to be fair does probably cover a lot of us.

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, misuta Go said:

I'd instantly buy a black t-shirt with the ae logo black on black, just with a varnish so that it is barely visible...

Ae.png

Ae2.png

the quaristice would be an instabuy for me aswell. where did you find the images?

Ae.png

Ae2.png

In the logic of the exai  lp print, or the lp5 cd case...

the ae logo would need to be on the back, offset to the left, to copy the LP5 CD design accurately

Secondary, 4 of 10

which would work well, with the 'autechre' center front? it's not the 'conjoined' ae logo as seen on Gantz Graf

but the GG art and ae logo would also make a cool shirt

Secondary, 6 of 8

could do basically any screengrabs from the video in fact but that one's nice.

7 minutes ago, oscillik said:

I already have my quaristice shirt, no need for any represses of this kthnx guys

image.thumb.jpeg.09ba48a09777cf60a849acd3537d63fc.jpeg

how do you keep them intact like this? my old merch is slowly falling apart 

4 minutes ago, o00o said:

how do you keep them intact like this? my old merch is slowly falling apart 

It's been worn sporadically, so it's still okay I guess. Print is cracking though

Soz for drunk rant. 

When I was growing up my best friend’s dad was a real alcoholic, cynical, angry racist, women hating fat man who use to rant and rave about everything once he had drunk a bottle of vodka (once he asked me to smuggle in a litre bottle of vodka in his house) how his two sons grew up to be university educated polite chaps is a testament to their long suffering mother. 

One day I’m round the house (must of been about 15 years old) and me and Brighty are watching John Wilson Goes Fishing. As simple and innocent as life possibly could be. In this episode the totally brilliant and happy Mr Wilson was on a boat on a lake fishing for pike. Next thing you know drunken Troll Man Geoff Bright comes bursting through the door like a hurricane and stands their eyes bulging, gut bulging, veins on his neck bulging, blood pressure bulging and his hands opening and closing like a giant crabs claws. He stood there and starting ranting and raving at John Wilson Goes Fishing on the television. I remember sitting there think ‘ahhh so this is what it’s like to be an old drunk angry man’ and I swore I would never ever turn out like that. I’ve never forgotten it. So when I post up angry drunken posts it’s not really me. I’m just doing a Geoff Bright and joking. Now you know ?

The mother (lovely Jackie) died of a heart attack a few years ago. As Geoff realised he no longer had a slave to do all the housework and cooking he ended up slitting his wrist in a drunken stupor. His first grandson was due to be born the following week. Not a very nice end. 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 2

2 hours ago, oscillik said:

I already have my quaristice shirt, no need for any represses of this kthnx guys

image.thumb.jpeg.09ba48a09777cf60a849acd3537d63fc.jpeg

You need to iron that shirt! Stop embarrassing us! ?