IGNORED

Vinyl Represses!!

BUNKUM

1 hour ago, jules said:

$47 for 1 t-shirt to america. shipping is a fuck. guess i don't need another Ae t-shirt tight now (blasphemous, i'm kicked out of the clubhouse. head held low. SHAME)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, ignatius said:

$47 for 1 t-shirt to america. shipping is a fuck. guess i don't need another Ae t-shirt tight now (blasphemous, i'm kicked out of the clubhouse. head held low. SHAME)

same. Draft shirt is dope but not $50 dope. 

maybe they’ll have some next time they tour the states

The new t-shirts are nice, especially the Draft 7.30 one. I think I've probably listened to both albums once or twice on vinyl, so my OG releases are pristine, but I'm still tempted to get archival copies... but I've splurged so much on GAS lately that I'll have to resist.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, auxien said:

doubt. 

i signed up for bleep newsletter so get a 10% discount offer so maybe if i add another thing to the order it'll be worth it but that's just dumb because i know it won't. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, auxien said:

If not, we make the Woodpechre shirts. Sean, pls.

• Like 2

ah new shirts, cool.  confield t-shirt is cool.     draft t-shirt , well  I don't like it much.

but have to save money right now, so ... sadly I have to hold myslef from buying one shirt

fortunately I already have those LP's.

Spoiler

.. and I also have that draft promo cassette so I'm happy enough:spiteful:

Edited by neurone
  • Farnsworth 1

Draft is my least favourite Autechre album but my most favourite cover. It’s perfection. If I’d never heard the album before hearing it, it’s easily one of those records I would of bought in a record shop just because of the cover art. Remember those days?

Maybe I should buy the repress just for the hell of it and that cover.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Draft is my least favourite Autechre album but my most favourite cover. It’s perfection. If I’d never heard the album before hearing it, it’s easily one of those records I would of bought in a record shop just because of the cover art. Remember those days?

Maybe I should buy the repress just for the hell of it and that cover.

the sleeves and interior are dope as well. mine came w/a bunch of business cards in it that have the design on it as well. i dno't know where those are though. should look around maybe. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ignatius said:

the sleeves and interior are dope as well. mine came w/a bunch of business cards in it that have the design on it as well. i dno't know where those are though. should look around maybe. 

Imagine someone questioning your 'chre fandom bona-fides IRL, and being able to pull one of those badbois out of your bullwallet.

As for tees I wish they'd go minimal and make (re-make?) the one that's just the iconic æ front-center. A Draft tee w/ no Draft artwork seems a bit daft.  More like Daft 7.30 amirite?

1 minute ago, FEF said:

6IE.CR comes out as a link in the newsletter. I clicked on it thinking it might be a promo video or something before I realised what happened

Were you able to contain it, and are you safe?

9 minutes ago, FEF said:

6IE.CR comes out as a link in the newsletter. I clicked on it thinking it might be a promo video or something before I realised what happened

Haha same. I was like, is this a cheeky link to an Oversteps soundboard or something?! Nope.

• Sad 1

Playing my copies of Confield and Draft today, to see if they're clean enough to skip the reissues. Still might pick up the reissues anyway, we'll see. I have so many Ae shirts I'll probably skip those as well.

That said, I hope this reissue roll keeps going, as I never picked up Untitled, Quaristice or Exai on vinyl. And used copies go for a LOT.

4 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

make (re-make?) the one that's just the iconic æ front-center.

aiii yep maybe should.    should it be the ' collection permanente ' one, aviable anytime, 

like 4 example the  'classic_aphex_logo_white_print_on_black_shirt'  wich seems to be always aviable in any size since years  (more or less)

Spoiler

.....but maybe ae don't give much a fuck about it and would prefer claims tracks and gigs as a main money income rather than shirts merch, just because........ dunno...   whatever

...edit : in fact, actually just wondering how the money is shared % between music artist / original visual designer / shirt designer /  music label / shirt fabric etc.... 

Edited by neurone
  • Like 1