IGNORED

Channeling my anger with the help of Venetian Snares.

MadnessR

Not Venetian Snares, but basically any old school Atari Teenage Riot track would be appropriate here.

And Alec Empire? He's one of the members after all

Yah.  Except Alec Empire's solo works has a lot of chill tracks.  Atari Teenage Riot used to be mostly about revolution.

Not Venetian Snares, but basically any old school Atari Teenage Riot track would be appropriate here.

Yah.  Except Alec Empire's solo works has a lot of chill tracks.  Atari Teenage Riot used to be mostly about revolution.

True. But have you heard The Destroyer? Shit's bangin'

True. But have you heard The Destroyer? Shit's bangin'

Yah.  I used to rock that shit in art school.  A friend of mine borrowed the CD to use for the backing of some installation project, and everybody was like wtf is this music holy shit.

Archived