IGNORED

Aphex Twin announced for Flow Festival, Helsinki

Kennylogg Bubblebath

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well this is in 2 months. Who wants to go?

um.... well *now* it's in two months. and I'm going. lol at azatoth not going because there are too many people??? it's a live aphex show in finland. doesn't seem like it comes around that often. peak watmm.

Got the ticket for Aphex friday :w00t: ...also Model 500 and Planetary Assault Systems...so its going to be very nice friday :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice to see Aphex live once at least, but IDK, there really isn't that much else going on on Friday, except for Model 500 and PAS I guess. Most of the time I would just end up drinking expensive beer and getting angry at the hipsters. Need to think a bit.

We really need a decent electronic music festival in Finland.

Yeah, the problem isn't the Aphex gig. It's when you get stuck in the Flow limbo without nothing to see and it becomes the least fun festival ever. I mean it's not your typical festival where you can have fun even when there's nothing to see. Or I can't anyway.

Whatever, I stop derailing the thread. Let's see..

We only went to Forbidden Fruit to see Aphex

The time leading up was spent smoking cannabis and talking with new friends until 21:15

It would be nice to see Aphex live once at least, but IDK, there really isn't that much else going on on Friday, except for Model 500 and PAS I guess. Most of the time I would just end up drinking expensive beer and getting angry at the hipsters. Need to think a bit.

We really need a decent electronic music festival in Finland.

I was a bit narky and cynical about Field Day (sneering at hipsters, fashion victims and grown men with glitter on their faces and such like, though expensive beer I don't mind). Made the ultra wise choice in going. I would be kicking myself if I'd never gone.

How many times is The Cornish Wizard gonna go to Finland?

yeah how hipster are you when being in relative proximity to hipsters means you miss out on your musical idol lol so lame

tbqh very

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe it but I'm going. Just got my plane/fest tix and Airbnb room. Excited to be seeing him one more (and possibly last) time.

I have an Airbnb for someone to come stay at with an extra sofa bed and internet. Maybe we can work something out.

Archived