IGNORED

Aphex Twin announced for Flow Festival, Helsinki

Kennylogg Bubblebath

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no no I'm here. Just in case I was late but there is no record sadly. Just tshirts. I'm drunk

H8 u all, have fun!

There's no heart-related smiley on this godforsaken message board so here's a flower for you lot instead  :flower:

Get with the plan, jabroni:  :wub:  :catbed:

Hi all,

Checking in. It's 2 hours after the aphex gig. Unbelievable. Played some new tracks, I care Because You Do, Analord, and squarepusher. Me Kat phudo and other watmmers we're up front slightly to the left. Lopez went back to get center. We slowly made our way into the middle front so the jokes on him ;).

Anyways, well be talking about it more tomorrow at 6pm EST on snareup.com

Quite good. Also my friend who doesn't listen to AFX really loved it.

Saw also Model 500 and PAS.

Now to pass out finally.

wow well really fun show guys! Some amazing moments. Overall I think houston was the better set but this one was not without its moments. breakcore track 24 from SAW II was a definite highlight. 

props to everyone who i hung out with and big props to whitley who put me up in his swank helsinki pad for the night!! watmm r00lz

Oh shit, did the gig really start at 21:15? If so, I missed like half an hour because I remembered the time wrong. What an endearing set though, very captivating. There was a nice drum groove towards the end with some off-beat snare hits that really hit the spot, got me trancing out for a while. End E2 was another nice highlight.

Me Kat phudo and other watmmers we're up front slightly to the left. Lopez went back to get center. We slowly made our way into the middle front so the jokes on him ;).

I carried out a little game to move towards the center every time someone would go or come through the crowd past me, making use of their temporary pathway. Ended up at a pretty good spot, haha.

Also fucking lol @ 7,5 euros for a 33 cl can of Lapin Kulta.

wow well really fun show guys! Some amazing moments. Overall I think houston was the better set but this one was not without its moments. breakcore track 24 from SAW II was a definite highlight. 

props to everyone who i hung out with and big props to whitley who put me up in his swank helsinki pad for the night!! watmm r00lz

anytime man <3 great seeing you again

that's how much it costs outside the festival too

No way, it's like 3-3.5 euros for 0.4l in Kallio, Helsinki.

Oh shit, did the gig really start at 21:15? If so, I missed like half an hour because I remembered the time wrong. What an endearing set though, very captivating. There was a nice drum groove towards the end with some off-beat snare hits that really hit the spot, got me trancing out for a while. End E2 was another nice highlight, kept waiting for those vocals though...

Me Kat phudo and other watmmers we're up front slightly to the left. Lopez went back to get center. We slowly made our way into the middle front so the jokes on him ;).

I carried out a little game to move towards the center every time someone would go or come through the crowd past me, making use of their temporary pathway. Ended up at a pretty good spot, haha.

Also, I couldn't believe how easy it was to dance and move around compared to Houston. We got to the front center by the halfway point of the show. The sound in the tent was crystal clear as well. Apparently, they put in more money into the tents this year and got proper acoustic panels for the top and side of the tent.

Oh shit, did the gig really start at 21:15? If so, I missed like half an hour because I remembered the time wrong. What an endearing set though, very captivating. There was a nice drum groove towards the end with some off-beat snare hits that really hit the spot, got me trancing out for a while. End E2 was another nice highlight, kept waiting for those vocals though...

Also, I couldn't believe how easy it was to dance and move around compared to Houston. We got to the front center by the halfway point of the show. The sound in the tent was crystal clear as well. Apparently, they put in more money into the tents this year and got proper acoustic panels for the top and side of the tent.

Cool to hear, sounds like a great time. Gonna have to take a listen to this later on when I get a chance

Reddit poster ktonoyoia says:

do you want SOME 24bit wav excellent quality finnish aphex acid??? ^ __ ^

ok here it is (full show as one .wav file):

https://pastebin.com/9FhCcsRd

thanks richard for lifechanging experience ! we are the dreamers of dreams~

present for u all play it loud :)

by: ktonoyoia

Haven't check it yet. Dunno if legit.

Archived