IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

a brain that has not enough computing power

there's no such thing though, at least it has never been proven to exist for humans because it's impossible to control for social factors and isolate those neurobiological ones. IQ measures how well you do IQ tests and is heavily culturally biased, not anything more. those theories are only popular within the so called scientific racists and evolutionary-psychology hacks, and naturally the onion people constitute a high percentage of those admiring those fields.

Edited by eugene

Oh yeah, and fuck your lame, autonomous, brainwashed-learned attempt to dispute genetics and heredity. Too dangerous and controversial, yeah, Just because Nazis were murderers and inhumane idiots does not mean that a whole branch of science should be invalid.

Fuck you, man. Just fuck off.

Hahahaha!

What the fuck is going on in here? You need a timeout, man.

Alright, let's see if we can get this thread back on track. We have 14 days before Jev/WNS000 comes back.

Oh yeah, and fuck your lame, autonomous, brainwashed-learned attempt to dispute genetics and heredity. Too dangerous and controversial, yeah, Just because Nazis were murderers and inhumane idiots does not mean that a whole branch of science should be invalid.

Fuck you, man. Just fuck off.

You're associating me with things that are so far off-base that it's ridiculous.

You proposed eugenics and apparently being opposed to eugenics is a super liberal PC position

I dunno man. I think the only way to fix the situation with forum users like you is to ban you. There's no helping the situation. Its genetics.

Being opposed to eugenics and genetics is just emotional and hypocritical. Nowadays, when a baby is expected to be severely disabled an abortion is recommended. If you are pro-choice, you at least partly propose eugenics whether you like it or not. Not to mention that it was still possible to legally sterilize an extremely retarded person just a few years ago in the EU and in the US and I believe it is still legal for parents to decide for their retarded child to get sterilized (which still leaves us with the dilemma of rights of mentally disabled people - where is the line?). Also, being opposed to the vision of health/life improving implants and genetic modifications could be, in the future, considered a crime against humanity in a similar way a doctor refuses to give a medicine to a sick patient.

Somehow people have no problems recognizing that pets can be from a bad or a good breed but I guess humans are a completely different form of life and evolution is a lie.

Also, intelligence can be improved only if an individual has a motivation to learn and think which leaves us with the problem of what to do with individuals lacking such motivation (for example people with extreme cases of laziness, clinical depression, people in bad social conditions having totally different priorities etc.). Development of intelligence throughout generations is a very long process that is nowhere near the rates of reproduction of low class population. Where in the past natural laws kept the healthy balance, nowadays with social benefits and advanced medical care the balance has to be created differently (and maybe artificially which does not necessarily mean inhumanely even with today's standards). Intelligence is closely tied to how parents raise their children and neuroplasticity of a young brain is brutally effective exactly at the time when kids adopt the key behavioural patterns of their parents. And I am not even talking about genetically inherited traits.

Kids have a right to be healthy and happy. Period.

You should really take a look at yourself. It's worrisome that you frame everyone that is opposed to the things you espouse as being "emotional". Especially when you flipped your shit and went all ad hominem emotional outburst on me, and you attributed all these things to me that aren't even close to true.

What is occurring with you is a failure to imagine and understand the full implications of the things you're suggesting, and to be honest, I think the worst thing for society is not low-intelligence poor people. I think it's mediocre intelligence that's capable of understanding certain concepts, but fails to be able to grasp the big picture and the nuance that goes along with it. What then frequently happens is a misguided application of a specific half-truthful concept such as social darwinism.

You know, I don't really understand why you would even mention that it was recently legal to sterilize retarded people. It was recently legal to lobotomize people and give them ECT against their will. Up until very recently medicine was barbaric in a lot of ways, and it's something that we should distance ourselves from as much as possible. Those practices are hardly supporting evidence.

Being pro-choice doesn't mean that you support eugenics. The vast majority of abortions are related to someone simply not wanting to have a child in their life for their personal reasons. I think in the case of potential disability the parents are likely going to abort simply to alleviate the huge inconvenience raising a disabled child would bring. Not so much a desire to improve the gene pool. Further, there is no comparison between a person making a personal decisions with how to handle their pregnancy vs a government mandated birth control policy.

Pets are a bad example and they don't support your position. The problems with most pets, especially dogs and cats, is overbreeding and too much emphasis on certain traits that causes genetic problems. Pets are a perfect example of eugenics gone wrong. There are no "bad breeds" by the way. Only people's opinion of what a good and bad breed is. It's totally subjective. This concept can be further applied to human eugenics. What are the desired characteristics in a human? How relevant is a high level of intelligence to someone operating functionally in society? How often do you see an example of a smart person unable to function properly? Is this simply a biological problem? 

What you fail to grasp is the ethical implications of an accepted eugenics program, and historically how ineffective it is to attempt to control how your population grows and functions. Not only will it reinforce biases and class warfare, but it will lead to the denial of basic rights to people. Especially a program of disallowing birth to certain populations. China tried to control their population using authoritarian reproduction laws and look at the disgusting effect it has had. Not only that, but it's actually disrupted the proper functioning of their society in the long run, because it has created a massive imbalance in the population of females vs males in their society.

What you've also done is completely misapplied the function of natural selection in regards to human beings. Nature keeps things in balance for sure, but you don't need to be that intelligent or that motivated to survive in nature. You just need a certain amount of understanding and a base line level of ability. It's arguably much more difficult to navigate the modern world than it is to navigate a more primitive one. It's at the very least way less taxing and stressful on the brain, and likely more demanding on the body. So nature was controlling for physically capable and less intelligent people before we created societies that altered what was demanded of people to survive.

Moreover, it does not require that much intelligence or motivation to simply feed, clothe, and house yourself in society today.

What were are likely experiencing that's causing us major problems in the way society functions, and by the way, this was your impossible to believe concept of it being the "white man" causing all these problems for black people. Funnily enough this perfectly displays your bias and ignorance on the topic. The fact that it's just not believable says a lot. Is a total imbalance in resource distribution and a structural problem in how not only black people are treated, but how poor people are treated.

The best form of eugenics (and safest btw) is not the denial of reproduction for "undesirables" it's the elevation of the conditions of the people that are struggling, because the vast majority of factors that play into genetic desirability are environmental (see epigenetics). That it is to say, that for the most part we all possess the same genetic potential for positive and negative traits, it's merely the environmental factors that play into our gene mutations, intelligence, emotional stability, etc. So what you should be proposing instead of eradicating certain people from the human species, is that we should be distributing our resources in a way that promotes the achievement of the highest level of potential functioning for all humans. Not only is this the most ethical, but it's also the most effective, and the best for society as a whole. Can you imagine how dangerous it would be not to have genetic variability? Genetic variability is an insurance policy for our species remaining in existence.

That isn't to say that I don't support gene manipulation, although it's a very risky thing to do without fully understanding the human organism. Gene manipulation is made a necessity in large part due to less than ideal environmental factors. Epigenetics shows us very clearly that when you control for the inputs into the organism that you can control it's genetic expression and either improve or degrade it's status based on the character of the inputs. What that means is that gene manipulation in the short term is a compensatory response to our inability to control our environment at the moment.

I also think you are underestimating the ability of a human to improve their intelligence very rapidly by supplying them with the necessary nutrients and other environmental factors like stability and emotional support. All these things play into it, and drastically alter the state of the human in very short time when adjusted. I've seen this personally in myself, and it's not uncommon to hear someone discuss how when they were unhappy or in a state of anxiety they felt dumber and noticed a lack of normal brain functioning.

Behavioral patterns are an issue but even recently we are discovering new tools for disrupting behavioral patterns and enabling people adopt new ones more successfully with things like psychedelic therapy, and we will only continue to improve our ability to do so. Technology is also very functional for things like this, (see quantified self) As we improve our understanding of the human organism we will only improve in our ability to reach higher levels of potential as humans.

TLDR: I think your ideas are misguided and misinformed, and lack empathy to a frightening degree

If you are interested in understanding some of this stuff better this is a good listen.  

And a very interesting view of depression as an inflammatory disease.

https://chriskresser.com/is-depression-a-disease-or-a-symptom-of-inflammation/

Intelligence is an extremely messy affair. We know pretty much that it is very dependent on the technology and information we have available. Like how humans hundreds or thousands of years ago had very similar brains to ours but they can never know all the things we know to exert control over ourselves and our environment. How much of intelligence is mental tricks and mental maneuvers that we learn, like how some people say learning math can make you better at thinking because you have more tools to work with. How does one quantify and measure normal healthy non-damaged brains and their capabilities but more importantly what's NOT possible for them to learn/do? Also according to various google results, neuroplasticity can continue until we die, so we can ask ourselves how much of a moral responsibility do we have to help those in worse conditions now and however old they are, and not consider them hopeless cases? (their environments could potentially always change and thus their behavior) https://www.google.com/search?num=20&safe=off&q=neuroplasticity+old+age 

As far as I can tell, the US does not just want to spread capitalism to other countries to make money, they also want to spread western culture and knowledge to people who don't have access to it, which is one reason why I don't hate the NA/EU agenda as much as some other people do and which seems to be a major theme online nowadays and ever since 9/11 or so. But that's a topic for another discussion. Btw Trump seems poisonous to all of these things <>

is it over yet? this election? can i just vote already and stop hearing about it? 

Almost.

Meanwhile, looks like a a movie about post-2016 US presidential election America that was released a decade ago is returning to theaters to get us prepped: http://www.avclub.com/article/idiocracy-returning-theaters-just-time-live-versio-242948

Edited by ambermonk

is it over yet? this election? can i just vote already and stop hearing about it? 

it will never end, it will go on forever and that is our punishment to exists forever in the 2016 election, thanks aliens! (our whoever is simulating this shit)

Edited by Deer

rational people need to stop sitting it out. the reds are being vicious without having facts on their side, we should be vicious with the facts on our side. trump is for nuclear proliferation. there's no excuse for this race to be close. it's the result of some nightmarish storm of sociological dynamics.

it's all symptomatic of the deeper problem of people having poor information vetting abilities. people accuse me of believing the mainstream media while they believe a fool on youtube.

you cant execute someone because maybe he's guilty. if you don't know it then you don't fucking know it. stop enjoying saying that you do.

Edited by very honest

Damn did I make him leave the forum?

think he got barred from posting for two weeks, that was before your long post. Looks like he has fully rage quit? must have been a combination of the things on these last pages - if I had to bet, think :musulman: tipped it over

rational people need to stop sitting it out. the reds are being vicious without having facts on their side, we should be vicious with the facts on our side. trump is for nuclear proliferation. there's no excuse for this race to be close. it's the result of some nightmarish storm of sociological dynamics.

it's all symptomatic of the deeper problem of people having poor information vetting abilities. people accuse me of believing the mainstream media while they believe a fool on youtube.

this - getting wrapped up in how messed up the whole system is, how iffy HRC is as a candidate, etc. ultimately plays into the hands of Trump and his supporters. I've gone from not wanting to cast a ballot for Hilary to doing it with my nose held to now actually getting geared up to vote for her into two terms. 

I don't want this motherfucker of a corrupt system to burn down via Trump. I want my mail to get delivered and society to limp along and hopefully get slightly better under another moderate, pragmatic, boring ass Democrat. 8 or even 4 years ago with the same candidates and my same ideology now I'd be voting for Stein or Johnson. That was when I was renting and slacking off at some easy job with my then gf / fiance. I'm 30, a homeowner, and have a 1 year old kid. I'm going to the polls to vote for Clinton to cancel out some old cynical asshole curmudgeon voting for Trump.

Damn did I make him leave the forum?

think he got barred from posting for two weeks, that was before your long post. Looks like he has fully rage quit? must have been a combination of the things on these last pages - if I had to bet, think :musulman: tipped it over

yes, the musulmenz win! haha eat that, white Europe! we're coming to defile your women and behead your children hTGyKNI.png