IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Damn did I make him leave the forum?

think he got barred from posting for two weeks, that was before your long post. Looks like he has fully rage quit? must have been a combination of the things on these last pages - if I had to bet, think :musulman: tipped it over

yes, the musulmenz win! haha eat that, white Europe! we're coming to defile your women and behead your children hTGyKNI.png

watmm really needs that emoticon!

as much as she's a form of demonic representation on the earth, that was funny

I don't mean it personally BuuuuuuuuT whenever i hear a guy about hillary being demonic or somesuch (eg. "cant stand her voice" or "she's being insincere" are also good ones), I basically assume he's having some deeper issues with his mother and/or women in general. And yes, that's a broad generalisation. Kinda like those deplorables.

I don't mean it personally BuuuuuuuuT whenever i hear a guy about hillary being demonic or somesuch (eg. "cant stand her voice" or "she's being insincere" are also good ones), I basically assume he's having some deeper issues with his mother and/or women in general. And yes, that's a broad generalisation. Kinda like those deplorables.

That's right, and when I called dick Cheney a demon it's because I have grandpa issues

Quite the sanctimonious tone you've taken here, whoever you are......

1) I'm not merkin & could give a rat's arse who runs that cesspit of capitalist dogma, fascist military industrial complex run riot under various Repub/Democrat regimes & exporter of cultural imperialism gone mad.

2) They're all cunts, ie elected representatives, not just because she's a fuckin woman or cos i secretly wank over me Ma. Whats wrong with lusting over my own Mother & then projecting that confused rage outward at a female public figure of similar age?

3) BuuuuuuuuuuT.......carry on with believing in whatever inanities get you thru the day bwlad, just cos someone points out a slight against Trump's opposition doesnt make it invalid or sexist, bollock-head.......sorry i wasnt alluding to you there personally with the pejorative dismissal there ok actually i was.

Edited by cwmbrancity

the strangest thing witnessed with Hillary was her fawning over David fuckin twitchy eyed baby eating psychopath disguised as a human Miliband in recent years

this bloke v nearly became Tony B.Liar 2.0 (and could yet)

is it misogynistic to suggest a physical liaison? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

06C7F3E6000005DC-3517763-image-a-40_1459

You don't need our votes remember? After the whole rigging the Democratic primary against Bernie scandal? Cheating hag.

in colorado this year the republicans blatantly disregarded the votes in deciding their delegate decisions. votes weren't even counted. this is not how colorado normally does it, it was an extreme measure taken to as an effort to stop trump. there was a unanimous vote of the board of the colorado gop to get rid of the citizen votes and choose "unbound delegates."

both parties used to have a system where the voters were just decoration and the candidates were openly decided by party leadership. over time it has evolved to be more voter-based, but it's a pretty recent evolution, like over the last 50 years.

the rules behind how primaries and caucuses work are very loose, subject to change, and decided by party leadership. the notion that there is supposed to be utter impartiality is kind of just something imagined by people who are uninformed on the matter. expecting no bias between a non-democrat running on the party ticket and an actual democrat is absurd.

calling hillary a cheating hag over some bias in the democratic party is preposterous. it's well outside of reality.

"The media has created the perception that the voters choose the nomination. That's the conflict here," Curly Haugland, an unbound GOP delegate from North Dakota, told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday. He even questioned why primaries and caucuses are held.

Haugland is one of 112 Republican delegates who are not required to cast their support for any one candidate because their states and territories don't hold primaries or caucuses.

Even with Trump's huge projected delegate haul in four state primaries Tuesday, the odds are increasing the billionaire businessman may not ultimately get the 1,237 delegates needed to claim the GOP nomination before the convention.

Political parties, not voters, choose their presidential nominees, a Republican convention rules member told CNBC, a day after GOP front-runner Donald Trump rolled up more big primary victories.

from CNBC - We choose the nominee, not the voters: Senior GOP official

Edited by very honest

You guys are aware that by not voting for Hillary you're indirectly voting for Trump right? And that you're signaling that you want the democratic party's politics to move even further right than they already are?

Also: Why did I write Hillary and Trump instead of Hillary and Donald, or Clinton and Trump. Seems I've been brainwashed by the media. Goddamnit!

Edited by Gocab