IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Guest bitroast

I can't wait until they ...

WRONG

making his "police state" pitch ...

WRONG

Every time I walk ...

WRONG

*stops ...

WRONG

Just say law and ...

WRONG

"we need ...

WRONG

A5Zeryd.jpg

I don't think this debate will shift things very much. Trump just did his trump routine of "I'm going to fix stuff" without any specifics.

I really don't get how people can't see through it.

Clinton doesn't do herself any favours with the smug.

Edited by Sally Vingoe

Guest bitroast

lester needed to grow a pair and tell trump to stfu wtf was that.

"WRONG"

"NO I DIDN'T" 

fucken halt that shit up and quote him on that on shit. so many instances where as a moderator he could've told trump boy to shut up but instead he was just sitting back and 

Lester Holt, Moderator: Our next segment is called securing America. We want to start with a 21st century war happening every day in this country, our institutions are under cyber attack, and our secrets are being stolen. So my question is who's behind it and how do we fight it?

Donald Trump: I do want to say that I was just endorsed and more are coming next week, it will be over 200 admirals. Many of them are here, admirals and generals endorsed me to lead this country. That just happened. And many more are coming. And I'm very proud of it. In addition, I was just endorsed by the ICE. So when Secretary Clinton talks about I'll take the admirals and generals any day over the political hacks.

Look at the mess that we're in. Look at the mess that we're in. As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said, we should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we're not. I don't know if we know it was Russia who broke into the DNC.

She's saying Russia, Russia, Russia. Maybe it was. It could also be China, it could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds. You don't know who broke into DNC, but what did we learn? We learn that Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of by your people. By Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Look what happened to her. But Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of. Now, whether that was Russia, whether that was China, whether it was another country, we don't know, because the truth is, under President Obama we've lost control of things that we used to have control over. We came in with an internet, we came up with the internet.

And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the internet, they're beating us at our own game. ISIS. So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son.

He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them.

THE CYBER Edited by Guest

lester needed to grow a pair and tell trump to stfu wtf was that.

"WRONG"

"NO I DIDN'T"

fucken halt that shit up and quote him on that on shit. so many instances where as a moderator he could've told trump boy to shut up but instead he was just sitting back and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8sFE8_usN0

Not watching it, couldnt stand the few minutes I chimed in on.

Holt is in a tough spot, if he was too aggressive it would of backfired and affirmed Trump's ploy that the media is against him.

Moderators can't enforce the truth as usual in this election because flat out lies are part of the Trump campaign. Objective facts are irrelevant. Moral character is irrelevant. Consistent approach is irrelevant. It has to be pick and choose when to call him out, which is absurd but the harsh reality. I saw the bit when Holt let Trump try to explain his Iraq opposition and it seemed to actually put him on the spot. Its all he could do really. It was like watching a child caught in a lie allowed to feebly explain he wasnt lying by rambling in circles, and this man child is running for president.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It wont matter of course but TBH this debate really doesnt in the grand scheme of things.

Bernie would have destroyed him. DNC fucked up. corrupt assholes

Pretty much how I feel. Fuck this whole binness.

Something tells me the worst is yet to come, no matter which of these two goblins wins.

climpton is alright, but jesus, her smiling like an insane person each time trump disses her is just so wrong..

She looks like a bewildered old person having a good time but simaltaneously trying to figure out where they are and why they are there.

wow.

trump started off ok, but once he started interrupting her every 2 seconds it started to go wrong for him, and by the end he was babbling like the fucking lunatic asshole that he is. Clinton really didn't have to do much to win that, kept calling him 'Donald' which seemed to really get under his skin, and then just stand back and let him shoot himself in the foot. that bit about him not being racist because he has a county club in Florida that allows in black people  :wacko:  :huh:  :lol: "one of the proudest things I've ever done"  :derp:, or words to that effect. lol.

one area where Clinton was a bit weak was schooling him on NAFTA, and bigging up Bill's record at that time. let him land a few undeserved blows there.

Clinton's weird toothy smile is a bit off putting, but it's nothing compared to that weird duckface thing Trump does every couple of seconds, in fact he has a whole host of bizarre facial and vocal ticks, his command of the english language isn't much better than a 12 year old either.

Trump's recent gains in the polling seems to have stalled in the last few days, Clinton back ahead with a more comfortable electoral college lead now again. if that performance doesn't tank his numbers over the next week then I'll have lost all faith in humanity.

by tank his numbers I just mean lose whatever swing voters he might've picked up in the last couple of weeks. he's probably guaranteed to win 40% of the electorate no matter what he does, that would lead to a landslide victory for Clinton though.

It's Hilary's to lose, it's seemed that way for a while and it still does even after this. She'll do better on the next ones, her team are already dissecting and planning for the next round. But it's up to her, ultimately.