IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

the strangest thing witnessed with Hillary was her fawning over David fuckin twitchy eyed baby eating psychopath disguised as a human Miliband in recent years

this bloke v nearly became Tony B.Liar 2.0 (and could yet)

is it misogynistic to suggest a physical liaison? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

06C7F3E6000005DC-3517763-image-a-40_1459

Lol, I had no idea about this. I once shared a lift with miliband before he fukt off forever (hopefully). Very weird and unsettling man. Almost stopped the lift before I reached my floor just to avoid being in an enclosed space with him any longer than I needed to. Almost definite reptilian shapeshifter.

After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump.

https://www.facebook.com/tedcruzpage/posts/10154476728267464

https://youtu.be/EkCifM0kDd0

Edited by Nebraska

You guys are aware that by not voting for Hillary you're indirectly voting for Trump right? And that you're signaling that you want the democratic party's politics to move even further right than they already are?

Also: Why did I write Hillary and Trump instead of Hillary and Donald, or Clinton and Trump. Seems I've been brainwashed by the media. Goddamnit!

You are aware that by voting for either of those candidates, you're enabling the very system that no one likes to persist, right? And that by voting for the 'person you think will win' you are actively allowing the dumb masses to usurp your vote?

Edited by Braintree

You guys are aware that by not voting for Hillary you're indirectly voting for Trump right? And that you're signaling that you want the democratic party's politics to move even further right than they already are?

Also: Why did I write Hillary and Trump instead of Hillary and Donald, or Clinton and Trump. Seems I've been brainwashed by the media. Goddamnit!

You are aware that by voting for either of those candidates, you're enabling the very system that no one likes to persist, right? And that by voting for the 'person you think will win' you are actively allowing the dumb masses to usurp your vote?

If we had instant-runoff-voting then I would agree

The time to fix the system is between election days, not on them

Election Day is for making sure civilization doesn't drive off a fucking cliff

Why is Election Day on a Tuesday? That's just dumb and it's not even a holiday, so many people can't go vote if they are working. Very democratic. Why not have it on the weekend when more people are available to vote without the risk of having their pay docked or even worse fired.

I'm sure there are many who agree with you. Good thing is you take voting seriously. It's better to cast a vote than to not vote. Not voting only gives more power to the people who do vote and probably disagree with you and share different interests.

With respect to voting for a third party candidate, I think people should think seriously about this. If people come to the conclusion they have to vote for a third party candidate, so be it.

If you have any doubt, please listen to Bernie Sanders in this interview as it might inform you on what he thinks people should do when they don't like either major-party candidate (or 'the system' in general...whatever that means)

support a third party candidate while they have a chance, but when its election day and its clear they dont have a chance, it is a choice between two people.

The last 3rd part candidate that stood a chance in Hell was Ross Perot. That says a lot about Merica.

support a third party candidate while they have a chance, but when its election day and its clear they dont have a chance, it is a choice between two people.

The last 3rd part candidate that stood a chance in Hell was Ross Perot. That says a lot about Merica.

Not sure what that has to say about 'murica, but let me just add that changing the party system seems like something you have to start with a state-level. Not the us of a level. So it might say about merica that change does not come from the top, but from the bottom.

you say "chance in hell," which alludes to the fact that he didn't have a chance. when it is the day before election day and the polls are showing that the third party candidate will not win a single state, he or she does not have a chance.

the important thing to note here is that if perot didn't run then bush would not have won in 2000. that is why people speak out against voting for 3rd party candidates. i get that you don't like that it's a two party system, but that doesn't change the fact that on election day we are choosing between two people for president. if you want to support 3rd parties, there are a lot of ways you can do that. participating in the political system is the life-blood of america. helping candidates run is not out of the realm of possibility. you can be a politician, it's actually not that difficult. here is how, it's like a 5 step process. keep on eye on your local legislature. periodically there will be an opening for a seat. that's the biggest part, just knowing when there is a seat opening up. then you run and you will have a decent shot, or maybe a really good shot! then you are off and running, repeat again from the beginning with higher seats.

throwing away your vote on election day is a very very poor and ineffective way of supporting a third party, and it may just result in us having another george W.

you need to build from the ground up. get the third party strong enough to the point where they are polling well before the election, and then go ahead and vote for them. sorry, i know you don't want to think that polls matter, but that is actually the reality we are dealing with.

Edited by very honest