IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

this whole format is awful, literally all of those night tv shows suck, yes, including stewart, conan and that british twat everyone loves who tells you how to vote. bad scripted jokes and scripted laughs and scripted interactions with guests. they all feel very dead and fake, that particular american type of fake, like some mass manufactured, focus grouped, factory product.

O, I thought Clinton was the most conservative vote on the ballot.

My understanding is she's dead center on the political spectrum.

her policy platform is to the left of Obama's. it was already fairly lefty, but then she added on a bunch of stuff Sanders asked for at the convention.

this whole format is awful, literally all of those night tv shows suck, yes, including stewart, conan and that british twat everyone loves who tells you how to vote. bad scripted jokes and scripted laughs and scripted interactions with guests. they all feel very dead and fake, that particular american type of fake, like some mass manufactured, focus grouped, factory product.

They all make me laugh more often than you do so there's that ;)

Well gary johnson screwing the pooch at the town hall thingy is beneficial for not destroying america

does this have anything to do with him not being able to name a single foreign head of state?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well gary johnson screwing the pooch at the town hall thingy is beneficial for not destroying america

does this have anything to do with him not being able to name a single foreign head of state?

yes

Ok, so I'm watching the first debate even though I had sworn I wouldn't, but this circus is simply too good to miss. To be honest, I haven't really followed Hillary's campaign because of the deafening nonsensical noise Trump's been making, so I'm not quite sure why people dislike Hillary as much as they do? I'm only 15 minutes into the debate and she seems pretty level headed. Sure, her smile is a bit over the top, but she seems alright?

shes a liar, criminal, war criminal, racist, psychopath. many says that from her. 

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

is that all false?

Edited by Ayya Khema

Elon Musk's Mars colonization plan couldn't have come at a better time.

except the only people who will be able to afford it will be assholes like Kanye West, Trump family etc.

it's gonna be the next baller thing, like owning a tesla

Maybe Gary Johnson fucked up on purpose so people write him off and vote Hillary instead. ANYTHING to keep Trump out of the White House. I salute him if that's the case. It's truly a national emergency.

yeah i watched that pbs doc above and it's just insane and terrifying that someone like him can have an actual shot at the presidency. have bernie bros had the time to chillout yet from the loss at the primaries? because without them clintor is fucked.