IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

this was a real mess though I loved when Trump admitted he called rosie o'donnell a fat cow then shrugged it off as "she deserved it"

then the next sentence out of his mouth is that hillary said some very mean things about him in her new political ad.

another surreal moment is when he was asked about his tax returns and returned to his old faithful chestnut that he's being audited.

"but the IRS said you can release your tax returns so when will we see them?"

oh just as soon as that audit is done. I'm being audited so I can't show them... wait actually you know what? if hillary shows up those emails she deleted then you can have my tax returns. ha! so yeah, balls I'm her court

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have a son.

My son's on the internet. I'm good friends with my son. My son's good people. 

I have the best son, he's so smart, so strong, and I'm so proud of him, and lemme tell you, he will make sons great again. sons will stop leaving our country. we will face China and get them to stop stealing our sons, we will get tough on Russia and make them stop hacking our sons, and our sons will be the strongest and the best, and it will start with my son. I have a son.

his son is a genius on all the computers but he says "dad can we fix the cyber?" and I say "son, we will fix the cyber and make it the best cyber ever. isis cannot continue wining the cyber"

this was a real mess though I loved when Trump admitted he called rosie o'donnell a fat cow then shrugged it off as "she deserved it"

then the next sentence out of his mouth is that hillary said some very mean things about him in her new political ad.

another surreal moment is when he was asked about his tax returns and returned to his old faithful chestnut that he's being audited.

oh just as soon as that audit is done. I'm being audited so I can't show them... wait actually you know what? if hillary shows up those emails she deleted then you can have my tax returns. ha! so yeah, balls I'm her court

Yup. All lols. Also Lester interrupting Trump a few times was pretty fun. I'd almost watch this debate again, it's great/terrible television. We're all just consumers. Shoot me now.  :catsuicide:

lol usagi

man trump was interrupting so much. all i can think is the amount of articles i'll see about man-splaining in my news feed over the next few days. seriously though dude be patient and let her say a few things before you cut in. 

Hell, I was amazed just that he didn't do it the entire time she spoke. He was probably taking those moments to check out his daughter in that dress.  :pedobear:

Also, the whole stamina exchange was such a laugh, he should've known better than to try that line, he looked like such an idiot setting her up on that.

Guest bitroast

lol this bit was so funny. 

him calling rosie odonnell a fat cow was also his reply to clinton quoting trump on the numurous instances when he's called women fat cows and disgusting, and he was just interrupting and saying " wrong " " i didnt say that " , before going on a rant about rosie odonell. 

Guest bitroast

i rewatched the " Jordan Klepper goes to a Trump rally to uncover the hottest new conspiracy theories around Hillary Clinton and President Obama " video again and one struck me as being really profound. i guess you could apply this to any angle of politics but the bit at the end where its like " where do you get your news or info or whatever?" and the generic trump supporter replies "facebook, twitter". 

i mean, that pretty much sums it up doesn't it ??

what with facebook catering the feed as per your habits and likes, it pretty much turns peoples 1stop internet experience into a reflection of what they want to see. 

i guess its no different between.. someone using the internet and having a catered experience themselves, and someone using facebook and having a catered experience, but theres something about facebook specifically that really irks me when it does it so aggressively + is meant to be a social/news hub. 

Edited by bitroast

they took our jerbs!

we must be living in a mirror universe, bc Hillary wore red and Trump had a blue tie.  someone ate the wrong Matrix pill.

Well I recall until 2000 the Dems's and the GOP's original colors were red and blue respectively. But it doesn't actually matter that much now if you think about it.

Edited by ambermonk

they took our jerbs!

we must be living in a mirror universe, bc Hillary wore red and Trump had a blue tie.  someone ate the wrong Matrix pill.

Well I recall until 2000 the Dems's and the GOP's original colors were red and blue respectively. But it doesn't actually matter that much now if you think about it.

it's completely meaningless, that's my point.  CNN and the lazy US media came up with "red states blue states" nonsense, to dumb down the electoral count for the US TV audience.

Ok, so I'm watching the first debate even though I had sworn I wouldn't, but this circus is simply too good to miss. To be honest, I haven't really followed Hillary's campaign because of the deafening nonsensical noise Trump's been making, so I'm not quite sure why people dislike Hillary as much as they do? I'm only 15 minutes into the debate and she seems pretty level headed. Sure, her smile is a bit over the top, but she seems alright?

She's been in American politics for three decades, what did you expect to learn in an hour of tv debate?

edit - I'd recommend watching to tonight's episode of Frontline.

Edited by doublename

i rewatched the " Jordan Klepper goes to a Trump rally to uncover the hottest new conspiracy theories around Hillary Clinton and President Obama " video again and one struck me as being really profound. i guess you could apply this to any angle of politics but the bit at the end where its like " where do you get your news or info or whatever?" and the generic trump supporter replies "facebook, twitter". 

i mean, that pretty much sums it up doesn't it ??

what with facebook catering the feed as per your habits and likes, it pretty much turns peoples 1stop internet experience into a reflection of what they want to see. 

i guess its no different between.. someone using the internet and having a catered experience themselves, and someone using facebook and having a catered experience, but theres something about facebook specifically that really irks me when it does it so aggressively + is meant to be a social/news hub. 

*likes fox news page*

*likes cnn news page*

*likes young turks news page*

*likes bbc news page*

>gets balanced news experience

there is not difference between someone selecting a single news source on tv which most do/did and someone getting news on facebook. At least with facebook you get the input of other individuals which may expose you to more outright, and if you're not a complete idiot then you can just cater your new sources to be wide ranging.