IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

moving the Trump family and Kanye West to an uncertain fate on the surface or Mars would solve a lot of the world's problems.

I agree with this policy prescription.

dont most people have a fair enough idea who they're going to vote for well b4 the debates?

what do they actually achieve, the semblance of democracy or actually annihilate 1 or t'other's chances?

"errrrrrrr, well Hillary's experienced but Trump's got a big schlong & he runs big things anyways, god damn.......'hello, yeah could i get a thin-based wit' peppers n onions?"

are there even any swing voters left?

could annihilate a pizza now

Ok, so I'm watching the first debate even though I had sworn I wouldn't, but this circus is simply too good to miss. To be honest, I haven't really followed Hillary's campaign because of the deafening nonsensical noise Trump's been making, so I'm not quite sure why people dislike Hillary as much as they do? I'm only 15 minutes into the debate and she seems pretty level headed. Sure, her smile is a bit over the top, but she seems alright?

shes a liar, criminal, war criminal, racist, psychopath. many says that from her. 

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

is that all false?

jeez i was expecting way worse. that stuff isn'y very convincing. i'm no hillary fan, but that vid made me feel kinda bad for her and understand her paranoia a little more. you realize that there were and still are entire office floors, filled with ambitious lawyers, pouring over countless documents, working as hard as they can, trying to initiate investigations into everything she has ever done, everything anyone who has worked for her has done. i can't imagine that kind of scrutiny wouldn't uncover something that looks fishy if that's what you desperately wanted. and AAALLLLL that effort has yielded what? 20 min of mostly innuendo.

sadly we have to pick the lesser of two evils right now. hillary is paranoid (shit, who wouldn't be after all this shit from her husband, her opponents, the media, etc). but trump has two attributes which scare the shit out of me: he's gullible and unteachable. 

Edited by mammalsolidarity

Ok, so I'm watching the first debate even though I had sworn I wouldn't, but this circus is simply too good to miss. To be honest, I haven't really followed Hillary's campaign because of the deafening nonsensical noise Trump's been making, so I'm not quite sure why people dislike Hillary as much as they do? I'm only 15 minutes into the debate and she seems pretty level headed. Sure, her smile is a bit over the top, but she seems alright?

shes a liar, criminal, war criminal, racist, psychopath. many says that from her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=292&v=kypl1MYuKDY

is that all false?

jeez i was expecting way worse. that stuff isn'y very convincing. i'm no hillary fan, but that vid made me feel kinda bad for her and understand her paranoia a little more. you realize that there were and still are entire office floors, filled with ambitious lawyers, pouring over countless documents, working as hard as they can, trying to initiate investigations into everything she has ever done, everything anyone who has worked for her has done. i can't imagine that kind of scrutiny wouldn't uncover something that looks fishy if that's what you desperately wanted. and AAALLLLL that effort has yielded what? 20 min of mostly innuendo.

sadly we have to pick the lesser of two evils right now. hillary is paranoid (shit, who wouldn't be after all this shit from her husband, her opponents, the media, etc). but trump has two attributes which scare the shit out of me: he's gullible and unteachable.

Exactly.

I show solidarity with you, mammal.

I don't like that people are bashing Trump's 10-year old grandson lately. It's not the kid's fault he was born rich. Nor is it that he likes cyber. He's just a kid.

I used to cyber on AOL when I was 10. I would have gotten so many people arrested these days haha

is that all false?

theres indeed a whole movements who call her a war criminal, some decision she made in lybia, irak,  ect. to me however, when so many evidence has been brought up and that she is obviously protected by obama, Im sure theres some illegal stuff that related to her.

this is some harcore stuff

http://usuncut.com/politics/hillary-clinton-foreign-policy-record/

Well gary johnson screwing the pooch at the town hall thingy is beneficial for not destroying america

does this have anything to do with him not being able to name a single foreign head of state?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

yes

pQg5dj7.jpg

https://twitter.com/govgaryjohnson/status/781559655839522817

Yeah I think I said some unkind stuff about Hillz earlier in this thread but fuck it dude. I'm not trying to hasten the apocalypse. Serve me up a 4-to-8 year helping of slightly left of the middle.

xj5is4fimvsycbzau73p.jpg

Yeah I think I said some unkind stuff about Hillz earlier in this thread but fuck it dude. I'm not trying to hasten the apocalypse. Serve me up a 4-to-8 year helping of slightly left of the middle.

xj5is4fimvsycbzau73p.jpg

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F09%2F02%2Ftwin

Last time you had a stoopid president it was hilarious. Don't you remember when he choked on a pretzel, or mispronounced words, or did 9/11? Vote Trump imo

Fool me once, sh-sh-shame on you.

Fool me twice....well...well, I can't get fooled again. heuh

Kind of telling about the current political climate that if you don't vote for the big two parties then it's a "protest vote."

I'm not protesting anything. I'm voting for the person that most represents my values.