IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

This is a bigger shitshow than I had anticipated.

I was betting he'd fill the cabinet with iffy but workable technocrats and double down on a lot of his campaign promises. I was so wrong. Hell I think I would of preferred Ted Cruz over him and I never, never thought I'd say that. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa boy.... but you may be right...

Holy shit, I was seriously wondering about this the other day. What a time to be alive...

for cockroaches!

http://www.theonion.com/article/cockroaches-feeling-very-optimistic-about-future-p-55154

The perfect lifeform really.

I was betting he'd fill the cabinet with iffy but workable technocrats and double down on a lot of his campaign promises. I was so wrong. Hell I think I would of preferred Ted Cruz over him and I never, never thought I'd say that. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa boy.... but you may be right...

Barely, assuming I am. That's really how dark all of this seems.

His administration will be as 'functional' as his election team. Or in other words, not many of the people you see in his administration today will still be there in a couple of months. It's going to be a disfunctional mess with the only successes based on either an already recovering US economy (thanks obama!) or some alternative reading of reality. Trump is going to set a new low bar.

The inside accounts so far paint him as a lazy old man who stays up all night watching TV, and doesn't walk around too much. If he can't get with the program, I can see a number of Republicans leading a revolt within the party to minimize his impact on the 2020 elections.

The inside accounts so far paint him as a lazy old man who stays up all night watching TV, and doesn't walk around too much. If he can't get with the program, I can see a number of Republicans leading a revolt within the party to minimize his impact on the 2020 elections.

and this right here is the miscommunication we're having in america because his loyal fanbase only translates this as a guy who works hard, sleeps very little, and prefers to communicate directly to them on twitter where the mainstream media (msm) cannot twist his words.

if the republicans try and lead a revolt, it would only be seen as regular politicians from his own admin that cannot handle all the MAGA winning

if someone can expose him in a way that cannot be refuted: like post a picture of him shitting on a baby while giving the finger to betty white, then i can see a revolt that would succeed 

Edited by Nebraska

The press takes him literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally.

Guess that quote turned out to be nonsense eh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38764079

President Donald Trump will seek a tax on goods imported from Mexico and use the revenue to build a border wall, the White House spokesman has said.

He's gonna build a wall, and make American consumers pay for it!

Edited by WeAreOceans

Now That Trump's President...

This is like a depressing version of the 'IN SOVIET RUSSIA...' setup

Now That Trump's President...Pussy grabs you!

I can't tell if that's a good thing?

Wat?

U lyin

not lying, I'm able to work and study here legally thanks to DACA

Trump and his team are sending mix messages so I have no fucking idea whats gonna happen but I read the draft for the executive order to end DACA, he'll just let the permits expire and after that who knows, he has all of our information so its gonna be easy to find us and ship us back

Trump was quoted in this article saying we shouldn't worry but all of his advisors are strongly against DACA and favor our deportation 

If he ends it I have 'till September of this year after that I'll be an illegal immigrant 

Edited by Deer

The press takes him literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally.

Guess that quote turned out to be nonsense eh

Did I say that second quote? Doesn't seem like something I would have said.

don't worry about that shit, Trump is a lunatic and its showing, I'm sure there are factions inside the government that are ready to pull a JFK on Trump if he makes any move towards war 

if someone can expose him in a way that cannot be refuted: like post a picture of him shitting on a baby while giving the finger to betty white, then i can see a revolt that would succeed

What if hes shitting on betty white and flipping off a baby? Not controversial enough?