IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

So disappointing, time to start practicing your pyrokinesis.

So disappointing, time to start practicing your pyrokinesis.

life pro tip: in the absence of pyrokinesis just poop into yrou hand and smear it on stuff

Queensland  :nope:

that's where all the bungee jumping skydiving jet boating happens right? there's a tiny walk up coffee counter there run by a guy who will make sure to tell you about his coffee training safari in italy or whatever it's called and he'll make sure to tell you starbucks is shit as if anyone who's had good coffee doesn't know that already. 

he was the pinnacle of coffee hipster fascism. we those types here in portland too. 

that's where all the bungee jumping skydiving jet boating happens right? there's a tiny walk up coffee counter there run by a guy who will make sure to tell you about his coffee training safari in italy or whatever it's called and he'll make sure to tell you starbucks is shit as if anyone who's had good coffee doesn't know that already. 

he was the pinnacle of coffee hipster fascism. we those types here in portland too. 

QLD is the heartland for our ignorant, reactionary, racist types. like the Australian equivalent of, say, some choice bits of the dirty south in the US.

it by no means has a monopoly on such sentiments, there's plenty of it to go around in Australia, but an exceptional amount of it emanates from that state. you start to notice a pattern after a while.

QLD is the heartland for our ignorant, reactionary, racist types. like the Australian equivalent of, say, some choice bits of the dirty south in the US.

it by no means has a monopoly on such sentiments, there's plenty of it to go around in Australia, but an exceptional amount of it emanates from that state. you start to notice a pattern after a while.

FFS i'm an idiot.. i'm thinking of kiwi land.. New Zealand. wtf.  i should stay off the internet until i can avoid shitting the bed on forums. 

Unless you are of Northern European descent, speak English and you are not a thot or a degenerate

Advanced Boolean algebra detected.

Yeah sure we produced Hanson and Palmer. But I would argue that such sentiment is common in rural areas and Queensland has a significantly higher rural:metro ratio than most . But I'm not here to argue that QLD doesn't have a bunch of racists , I grew up in North Queensland . That town voted in Hanson in 1998 or whatever it was...

Dutton, worst of all.

Come on boys . It is not like the rural towns in your respective states are sanctuaries of acceptance, inclusion and progressive thinking . I've been in your Wodongas , Graftons and Broken Hills. I've seen your 15 year olds getting eyed off and aboriginal citizens being marginalised. almost sounds like a weird holier than thou mentality coming through this thread ;)

Cessnock.

but I do believe it's more common in QLD.

anyway what a coincidence that those who live in densely populated areas who are exposed to many different cultures are the least racist, and the people from the most homogenised, whitebread rural towns are the most racist and xenophobic. really that's all you need to know about how mind numbingly stupid and illogical racism is.

I live in a pretty diverse city. But the nearby towns up north are comprised of mostly hodunk white folk.

That's why in the US you tend to see more of the former in coastal regions, while in the remaining inland you see the latter.

When I was in Hawaii, I met a few Australians who were openly racist, but they didn’t realize that they were using a racial slur for Italian Americans to describe another group. I was mostly puzzled by their cluelessness about this because they were otherwise easy to get along with.

other presidents could've met w/kim but none of them did because there was nothing to gain and he's a dictator and no one wanted to give him the gift of putting him on the same stage.

Yep, fake news is reporting brother Vlad has now invited the supreme leader to come to the ruskieland for further worship.

Donnie has essentially walked the sweet prince down the aisle, pulling back the veil and validating him to the world... now it seems other suitors are yearning to join in with the new evil axis power demagogue club Donnie has given rise to...NK Russia USA vs. the world?

think of it from a real estate perspective...

srsly though.. it's reported that Vlad said to donnie "if the US would relax military exercises it would relax kim jung and regulate his behavior." or something like that.. 

so, the whole thing was Vlad's idea anyways.. lol.. 

haha...this pretty much summarizes donnie's political career - "the whole thing was Vlad's idea anyways"

I understand he's been sent to jail because he violated his bail terms. Hasn't been actually sentenced yet.

I understand he's been sent to jail because he violated his bail terms. Hasn't been actually sentenced yet.

and they added charges of witness tampering. he's fucked.  

and they added charges of witness tampering. he's fucked.  

Let's just hope he doesn't get that presidential pardon...

When I was in Hawaii, I met a few Australians who were openly racist, but they didn’t realize that they were using a racial slur for Italian Americans to describe another group. I was mostly puzzled by their cluelessness about this because they were otherwise easy to get along with.

i hope it wasn't the word gronk cus there's no way i'm giving that one up

"wog", I reckon.

That NK action video is incredible. Out of a 20 minute meeting, they spent 4 minutes watching a video. And of course, to el trump's simpe ass mind, there are only two possible ways - backward or forward.

Complex thoughts hard! Me no like runon sentences.

Also, NK's labour force is in no way ready to manufacture shit like iPhones or anything. The quality of their manufacturing is absurdly bad. My Friend wanted to manufacture bikes there, but they were so badly produced, he had to scrap the idea.

Finally, the deal is non-existent - Trump called off some war games exercises (which are easily restarted) and KJU made some vague comments about denuclearization. Nothing about inspectors, verification or anything like that. Nothing about what the US might give in return. And about previous deals, bad history needs to be avoided:

https://www.38north.org/2017/08/lsigal082217/

I listen to conservative talk radio on my way to and from work. Holy hell it's fun to listen to these fuckbags do mental gymnastics to make Trump seem remotely sane, competent and/or calculated. 

I suggest it to all here. Treat it like a 'War of the Worlds' style broadcast that's pretty much brimstone, fire and straight up manipulative jingoistic pandering. 

*flaggif.gif*

I listen to conservative talk radio on my way to and from work. Holy hell it's fun to listen to these fuckbags do mental gymnastics to make Trump seem remotely sane, competent and/or calculated.

I suggest it to all here. Treat it like a 'War of the Worlds' style broadcast that's pretty much brimstone, fire and straight up manipulative jingoistic pandering.

*flaggif.gif*

Yepp or try watching fox news in your spare time. ?

*flaggif.gif*

Sean Lives! I hope you've been well buddy. =)