IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

re: nothing before the big bang.. sure.. it was apparently super dense everything then jesus farted and boom! existence happened and that everything filled a "void" no? i don't know. i'm sure there's a step by step of this that's sort of the official "i'm something of a scientist" version but exactly when did human consciousness develop for us to even be aware of our own existence and eventual death? 

if by "void" we mean before there were complex living organisms with consciousness then pre-big bang is probably good enough ay? unless there's some super dense super heavy infinitely hard dicked beings in the middle of all that super dense mass of everything turning to its partner and saying "hey what do you want to get for dinner tonight?" then i'd wager that everything is probably just like building blocks yo, w/o even a society to live in. 

lol donnie, the lying salesman just can't help himself...making tanks great again...and as always, he's the hero at the end of the story...

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/07/02/trump-touts-brand-new-world-war-ii-era-tank-display-at-fourth-of-july-celebration/

“You’ve got to be pretty careful with the tanks, because the roads have a tendency not to like to carry heavy tanks," he said. “So we have to put them in certain areas, but we have the brand new Sherman tanks and we have the brand new Abram tanks."

The M4 Sherman, best known for its role in World War II, went out of service in 1957. The M1 Abrams came online in 1980.

“You know, we’re making a lot of new tanks right now,” Trump added. “We’re building a lot of new tanks in Lima, Ohio ― our great tank factory that people wanted to close down until I got elected and I stopped it from being closed down.”

Edited by zero

21 hours ago, Braintree said:

There wasn't nothing before the big bang. It was literally everything.

si minor plus est ergo nihil sunt omnia

also there was no before the big bang

4 hours ago, zero said:

lol donnie, the lying salesman just can't help himself...making tanks great again...and as always, he's the hero at the end of the story...

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/07/02/trump-touts-brand-new-world-war-ii-era-tank-display-at-fourth-of-july-celebration/

they're just getting updated, expensively - all of the "new tanks" are literally just being mothballed (1,000s are literally sitting around at any given time in storage) and most of the factory work has been for tanks we sold to other countries, specifically Eygpt and Israel

actual situation not that it fucking matters if we are more informed casually with the nuances of the military-industrial complex over the fucking POTUS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lima_Army_Tank_Plant#Proposed_closure

21 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:

actual situation not that it fucking matters if we are more informed casually with the nuances of the military-industrial complex over the fucking POTUS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lima_Army_Tank_Plant#Proposed_closure

yeah I figured it was bullshit since donnie said it. if there's a microphone in front of him, you can guarantee you'll get a word salad packed with incoherent ramblings, arrogance, and lies.

and the fake news is now reporting that no one wants to go to his stupid parade, should be a super low turnout. I wonder how he'll spin that one...

VP Mike Pence inexplicably had to make an abrupt return to the capitol, cancelling a long-planned trip to New Hampshire: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/7/3/1869186/-Mike-Pence-s-mystery-turnaround-is-still-unexplained-and-it-s-creating-a-tone-of-WTF-in-Washington?detail=emaildkre

No official word on the emergency turnaround, nothing in Pence's schedule for the remainder of the week, "suspiciously" good spelling from Trump's Twitter account, and apparently nobody's seen Trump since yesterday. Something strange is going on for sure.

He's on top of a tank using his fingers as machine guns, making airplane & explosion noises, and he won't come down.

yes of course.. he couldn't remember that there weren't planes or airports in 1812. 

it's funny.. saw a tweet w/screen grabs of all the times he's called out people for using teleprompters and the surprise ending was him saying that "it wasn't a good feeling" when his teleprompter went out. 

i'm gonna blame trump for this because i don't know where else to post it. dude almost blows himself up trying to do some arson on a synagogue 

5 minutes ago, StephenG said:

I'm out of touch with the whole pizzagate thing. Can you summarize for me what this means? ❤️

popular right-wing conspiracy theory claiming there is evidence in leaked hillary (referred to as killary) clinton e-mails that show there was human trafficking involving several members of the DNC all pointing towards a pizza restaurant in the nations capital 

Also led to a shooting attempt by a pizzagate follower

There was also the Seth Rich conspiracy before it. In retrospect it was also a warm-up to QAnon.

The kicker of course is like every other right-wing conspiracy and propaganda campaign it's literally projecting the actual crimes, corruption, and activities of their own leaders.