IGNORED

Vote for Bowgie Inn

eh Speedy

For those that haven't seen this in the Aphex Twin forum, thought I'd quickly place this here. BBC Radio Cornwall is doing a vote to honor a historic Cornish music location for BBC Music Day. The Bowgie Inn as many of you know is where Richard started DJing as a teen along w/ Tom Middleton, Vibert and GWC. Couple days ago we were a distant third. We've pulled up front, but I'd like to see us totally destroy it, unless you want to see an Oasis recording studio win. I've successfully voted multiple times from different wi-fis too as there is no registration. Vote for Bowgie!

http://m.cornwalllive.com/vote-for-which-legendary-cornwall-location-should-get-a-blue-plaque-on-bbc-music-day/story-30155057-detail/story.html

"This is not a vote and the final decision as to who or what the plaque commemorates and where the plaque is located is not based on the number of suggestions received."

This means that Oasis will win.

Archived