IGNORED

T-shirts

scumtron

21 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

Went to a couple of the UK dates on this tour, Cardiff & Brum, right b4 Mr Burton rip'd. Sooooooo mosh for a kid. Those shirts would be battered to fk & back by now, my own barely lasted 12months. For 12$, it doesn't really matter does it? Cheers for the memory trip though, Burton's bass solos flares were epic!

?

So jealous!!!

BTW, another thing that Makes me think it might be real is that it says "© 1986 Metallica ..." under the front image.

BBTTWW...... I don't know if you ver saw Cliff's dad's instagram account,  but it's awesome.

https://www.instagram.com/cliffburtonfamily/

He actually just passed away a week or two ago. He seemed like THE RADDEST 95 year old dude in the universe.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have experience buying from BLERP ??? Cause I want some new t-shirts and I'm a 2xl but not much luck with them having that size. Maybe I have to wait till they send an email about new stock or whatever and jump on it asap?

I really love those warp 30 shirts they are selling, the black ones with the purple logos...

• 4 months later...
55 minutes ago, yekker said:

So salv ordered from redbubble right? Been browsing that site, thinking about buying...

I wonder if they use gildan shirts or what???

yes i have 3 shirts from redbubble and they're all gildan...

just bought this sweatshirt there:

ClipboarderTemp-13144d2.png