IGNORED

Clark's New T-Shirts

sidewinder

Those are pretty cool, although I'd prefer a creme on brown one than blue and white variants. I don't think Clark has ever used primary blue on any of his releases!

I think the white one is supposed to be some sort of abstract wheelchair.

Guest RadarJammer

Shirt tags are passive aggressive and hostile, its bad enough shirts are designed with the seams on the inside quietly molesting soft tissue but neck tags is where I draw the line. When you get that irritable itch and go to scratch and swerve at the wheel and hit a pedestrian you know who to thank for the carnage: "M 100% cotton made in HELL"

Guest Ron Manager

Don't like his new logo. I have a Ceramics/Empty the Bones era black and white one kicking around somewhere...

they look so boring, blue shirt with clark letters are you serious ?

that's better than the design of the white one. that is illegible.

Yeah, due to the odd "R" (I know, I'm one to talk), it looks like it says "CLANK"

I like the beige one, I don't think it's too illegible if you look at the other image on the Bleep page. Either way I don't feel like it needs to be 100% clear, kind of makes people wonder. Not like anyone knows who Clark is anyway and if they do they'd probably recognize the style and know what it says.

I like the colors of the blue one but the type is not unique enough for me to really like it. It's too simple, like a stranger might just think that's my last name and it's a shirt from a sports league or something.

So that means I will not be purchasing either of these and will be content with my charcoal Clark shirt from a few years back (the eye with falling ETBOM silhouette).

yeah these are boring.

i'd have bought the hell out of something like this...

34edszn.jpg

Shirt's so good he pissed his pants

Also, I would buy this^

lol

was expecting a design like this too, dissapointed.

Guest RadarJammer

neck tags is where I draw the line.

7387.jpg

Sometimes trying that leaves a little tag knub that stick straight out making it even worse. Sometimes ripping them out with brute force works but other times it just damages the fabric and you could try and surgically disconnect it somehow but really this should be avoided from the beginning. It's really a no-win situation. Putting the tag near the neck shows a serious lack of empathy for the human condition.

Don't like his new logo. I have a Ceramics/Empty the Bones era black and white one kicking around somewhere...

Where it's "Clark" writen by himself by hand? That thing is muuuuuch better than this. I love that logo.

Archived