IGNORED

Warp: Two new Warp T-shirts at Bleep including a design by PMKFA

Joyrex

We have some brand new T-shirts in stock over at Bleep.com. Following sterling designs from Warp associates David Foldvari and Leif Podhajsky, our T-shirt series continues with Tokyo design studio PMKFA's wonderful and just a bit mad Warp-ed vegetable design.

More on Warp.net

Warp_PMKFA_T_480.jpg

Warp - Records - Warp - Two new Warp T-shirts at Bleep including a design by PMKFA

Connect with Warp, subscribe to the Mailing List and explore more RSS feeds here

View the full article

Why doesn't Warp just cut to the fucking chase and release an Autechre Draft t-shirt, or a Chiastic Slide t-shirt? Or preferably both.

They would be quite obviously mind-blowingly awesome. But no. Instead we get t-shirts with vegtables and tigers on instead, The mind boggles.

The Bleep/Warp shirt however is classic and I'll be getting that. Looks like it should glow-in-the-dark, but it's just the Bleep site colo(u)rs.

I love my generic Warp shirts, long as they keep putting them on American Apparel, which are cut really well.

Why doesn't Warp just cut to the fucking chase and release an Autechre Draft t-shirt, or a Chiastic Slide t-shirt? Or preferably both.

Because it's 2012

Guest iep

i was going to say that i liked it. cos i want to be a unique individual.

truth is, just like the rest of you, i it hate the way it looks :(

Looks too much like Monty Python.

Yeah, It does have a Terry Gilliam-esque quality with the shading... LOL @ the tiny WARP logo on the squash...

I am gonna purchase a couple of tees of Bleep this weekend too. I'm thinking the SP one and one other. Probably not these though.

montypythonhg0450.jpg

Archived