IGNORED

T-shirts

scumtron

Everpress is incredible, they just had their annual highpass event where a bunch of electronic artists/labels design limited shirts. I've gotten shit from R&S, DFA, Unknown to the Unknown, Lobster Theremin, Dance System, Drexciya, Apollo Records, and CPU Records through them. Their printing process keeps fresh designs coming in constantly

I also get great threads from boot boyz whenever they have a drop. It's not always shirts, and they go quick, but they have some of the most inspired designs i see anymore. Got some shirts about Spiral Tribe, DAF, Letraset, and classic UK Garage labels from them

Also bandcamp for sure whenever it's worthwhile

Edited by BoomTssPhace
didnt finish post lol

4 minutes ago, Salvatorin said:

yep. i bought it. XL size so i can tuck that big ass t-shirt it into my trousers like the best of 'em.

9632360a177c4842b4af0f82b68179a2.jpg

jpl_the_orbit_1994_7.jpg?w=766&h=&zoom=2

tuck and billow. tuck and billow

Ah, seeing Mike with his Atari make me soo nostalgic...

20 hours ago, BoomTssPhace said:

Everpress is incredible, they just had their annual highpass event where a bunch of electronic artists/labels design limited shirts. I've gotten shit from R&S, DFA, Unknown to the Unknown, Lobster Theremin, Dance System, Drexciya, Apollo Records, and CPU Records through them. Their printing process keeps fresh designs coming in constantly

I also get great threads from boot boyz whenever they have a drop. It's not always shirts, and they go quick, but they have some of the most inspired designs i see anymore. Got some shirts about Spiral Tribe, DAF, Letraset, and classic UK Garage labels from them

Also bandcamp for sure whenever it's worthwhile

Some great stuff there indeed. Got an Apollo shirt last year and got the Drexciya sweatshirt and a "Basic Chanel" sweatshirt.

15 hours ago, Salvatorin said:

yep. i bought it. XL size so i can tuck that big ass t-shirt it into my trousers like the best of 'em.

9632360a177c4842b4af0f82b68179a2.jpg

jpl_the_orbit_1994_7.jpg?w=766&h=&zoom=2

tuck and billow. tuck and billow

Tuck a smaller sized shirt in and it'll make you look musclier :]

Good timing for a bump. I did the t-shirt design for next year's Square Sounds chiptune festival. Sadly they're not available for purchase without a ticket (maybe that'll change though?) but I figured I'd show them off here because it's one of my most idm designs lol

75501002_2431043933597579_8662594903093542912_o.thumb.jpg.1e423ba12713815b52c17a1bf2587508.jpg

also available in yellow on red, fluorescent green on black, and dark grey on black

Edited by modey
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2019 at 11:48 PM, modey said:

Good timing for a bump. I did the t-shirt design for next year's Square Sounds chiptune festival. Sadly they're not available for purchase without a ticket (maybe that'll change though?) but I figured I'd show them off here because it's one of my most idm designs lol

75501002_2431043933597579_8662594903093542912_o.thumb.jpg.1e423ba12713815b52c17a1bf2587508.jpg

also available in yellow on red, fluorescent green on black, and dark grey on black

Looks like a Com Truise shirt

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of T-Shirts...

I have a ton of rare old heavy-metal/rock t-shirts and am always on the lookout for cheap vintage ones at thrift stores, etc. 

My wife and I recently moved to a fairly "remote" neighborhood (compared to where we moved from) and I came across one of these bad boys...

spacer.png

spacer.png

As an OG Metallica fan, my radar went nuts. As most people know, this tour was the final one with Cliff prior to his death in that horrible bus accident in Sweden or wherever.  

As far as the shirt itself (not pictured... I found these pics of one someone is selling in Norway for $312), I'm familiar with what most knock-offs look like and this one looks legit old: cracked silkscreen paint, old ass fabric, nasty tag, etc. In my searching, I've found a different design that was reproduced for posers to buy buy the dozen on ebay (which, by coincidence I actually happen to also own an original of that came into my possession in the early 90s) and I'm pretty sure this is OG / real deal.

I only paid $12 for the one I found like the one pictured above. Although my spider senses are screaming that it is a the real deal, anyone have any clue of how to make 100% sure? Are their heavy metal shirt historians out there in the world... besides amateurs like me???

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

Speaking of T-Shirts...

I have a ton of rare old heavy-metal/rock t-shirts and am always on the lookout for cheap vintage ones at thrift stores, etc. 

My wife and I recently moved to a fairly "remote" neighborhood (compared to where we moved from) and I came across one of these bad boys...

spacer.png

spacer.png

As an OG Metallica fan, my radar went nuts. As most people know, this tour was the final one with Cliff prior to his death in that horrible bus accident in Sweden or wherever.  

As far as the shirt itself (not pictured... I found these pics of one someone is selling in Norway for $312), I'm familiar with what most knock-offs look like and this one looks legit old: cracked silkscreen paint, old ass fabric, nasty tag, etc. In my searching, I've found a different design that was reproduced for posers to buy buy the dozen on ebay (which, by coincidence I actually happen to also own an original of that came into my possession in the early 90s) and I'm pretty sure this is OG / real deal.

I only paid $12 for the one I found like the one pictured above. Although my spider senses are screaming that it is a the real deal, anyone have any clue of how to make 100% sure? Are their heavy metal shirt historians out there in the world... besides amateurs like me???

Maybe you can verify by comparing the tags on the neck and which brands were used ??

I found a vintage Master Of Puppets Tee in Copenhagen for about 30 usd. And amazingly, it was mixed in with a bunch of obvious replicas. I see the same things online for like 150+. But since you have an original tour shirt, you probably struck major gold $$$$$$

On 2/10/2020 at 11:33 PM, J3FF3R00 said:

Speaking of T-Shirts...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Went to a couple of the UK dates on this tour, Cardiff & Brum, right b4 Mr Burton rip'd. Sooooooo mosh for a kid. Those shirts would be battered to fk & back by now, my own barely lasted 12months. For 12$, it doesn't really matter does it? Cheers for the memory trip though, Burton's bass solos flares were epic!

• Like 1