IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

Yeah why don't you just put the salmon on a sushi roll or at least a god damn bagel. When did pizza become a toilet that you just throw random fucking scraps on?

why are u so angry about this? do you have stocks in a margarita pizza company?

Yeah why don't you just put the salmon on a sushi roll or at least a god damn bagel. When did pizza become a toilet that you just throw random fucking scraps on?

why are u so angry about this? do you have stocks in a margarita pizza company?

I just don't see the benefit of ruining pizza.

I had a bbq chicken pizza last night - bbq sauce, chicken, bacon, and PINEAPPLE.

And it was delicious. f yall

The chicken is more offensive than the pineapple. I bet that none of that shit even stuck to the cheese (or was there even cheese ffs??), it just fell right off the slice like the mushy pile of garbage that it was.

lol, it all stuck quite nicely because I added EXTRA CHEESE

there was also a crust. That bits important.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Fried egg on my Hawaiian pizza

Idk about on hawaiian, but fried egg on pizzas is yes. I know a place nearby that makes a pie with that and pancetta and it's scrumptious. They're kinda wild there tho, the menu also has pizzas with duck confit and macadamia nuts and shrimp scampi so ??? 

Goat cheese on pizza with roasted red pepper is also a combo worth mentioning

I also like ranch on my pizza and have been told that it's like the whitest thing you can do with food, which i can believe tbh. Fish on pizza is out of my territory though. Shrimp is ok, but no fish

lol, it all stuck quite nicely because I added EXTRA CHEESE

See??? If you fuck with the pizza formula, you have to keep fucking with it forever, because the delicate balance has been obliterated!

but to support the extra cheese it was a SUPERPAN crust!

problem solved  :cat:

spi that first pic looks amazing.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Just remembered my other staple order, a proper fucking pizza:F I O R E N T I N A

pizza_fiorentina.jpg

T2-pizza-fiorentina-eggs-241012-de__larg

Pomora_Fiorentina_Pizza_1500x1000.jpg

That is something I'd be willing to try. Can't go wrong with fried egg.

I'm a quattro formaggi guy. Let that cheese drip all over my body.

Cheese please. I discovered last week that melted mozzarella is tasty over sushi as well, as revolting as that might sound.

Cheese please. I discovered last week that melted mozzarella is tasty over sushi as well, as revolting as that might sound.

Omfg. That's the worst combination so far.

talking about blasphemy and italian food: those microwave/oven lasagnas you can buy at the superstore tend to be horrible, tasteless garbage. but when you add slices of pineapple on top, they can be quite tasty!!!

just sayin :)

I like this thread, it's the burger thread but actually interesting

oh shite! Shots fired!

You gonna take that BCM? (burger thread is basically yours)