IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

lol fair statement. Then again pizza is one of my vices when I get stoned, it just goes so well with a few too many drinks or a smoke.

Greezy, hot, melty, doughy goodness. 

i made a mild travesty of a pizza a few months back, leftover octopus, squid ink + squid risotto from work plopped on a dr.oetkers ristorante frozen pizza at 3am. extra cheddar. it was deece.

good god man

lol fair statement. Then again pizza is one of my vices when I get stoned, it just goes so well with a few too many drinks or a smoke.

Hell yes it does... I could name about 300 other things that do too tho

I was just thinking the other day, I don't think I've ever had a pizza with avocado on it, but I love avocados.. I wonder how that would be, do they bake well?

Edited by ghOsty

For one, Japanese style chicken wings! (with the rice flour, mirin etc?). I think it was you or your brother that turned us on to those. good god

For one, Japanese style chicken wings! (with the rice flour, mirin etc?). I think it was you or your brother that turned us on to those. good god

YES - pretty sure it was me because that is definitely near the top of my list! lol.

Protip - squeeze a little lemon on top to dissipate the heavy grease a little. Also it's very good with a simple Romaine salad with thin-sliced onions and a simple vegetable oil & vinegar dressing.

Also the Korean ones are just as good. I think they add a little sugar. Those are sadly harder to find... one place in town here used to have absolutely incredible wings, and they just stopped making them because it was too much hassle.

Yeah, it is a bit of extra work! but so worth it. Actually, I think you introduced it to me as Korean and mentioned the same place stopping that, I think I got it mixed up a bit. 

It works really well, same process works with pork riblets btw ;)

Pizza has to be one of the most versatile dishes ever invented.

I got back into RZA burgers lately, but I wonder if it's possible to make a RZA pizza. Probably requires a giant waffle lol

^ yeah, if i only could eat one food for the rest of my life, i'm leaning towards pizza

really tho? I mean ....fuck thats depressing. I love pizza but ughhhhhhhghughghguhgu thats too much

Yeah, clams are good.

Alright, listen up... you guys don't know what life is unless you've had a pizza with nutella and mascarpone. It's the fucking BOMB! I know people have a tendency to add strawberries to it. But no. Fuck strawberries.

All the photos that Google shows you if you do a search for it make it look disgusting. But trust me. Come to my hometown and I'll buy you a nutella-mascarpone pizza. I'll treat you real nice. Treat ya good.

wow you're filthy

I like it.

i made a mild travesty of a pizza a few months back, leftover octopus, squid ink + squid risotto from work plopped on a dr.oetkers ristorante frozen pizza at 3am. extra cheddar. it was deece.

I will defend your right to make bad choices but gad daym that is awful and you should stop.

FLOL can't stop laughing

I was just thinking the other day, I don't think I've ever had a pizza with avocado on it, but I love avocados.. I wonder how that would be, do they bake well?

Avocados bake super well with an egg in em, imagine pizza would be solid as well

What are everyone's feelings on "double" crust pizzas outfits like Sbarro here in the States make:

pizza-sbarro.jpg

I kinda like them as it adds more structure to the slice, but at the same time, there's no nice browned bits of cheese/condiments on the top.

c850d476e364edd5583dc656f1f26ed1.jpg

this is what the squid ink risotto looked like, so you can probably imagine that it looked like an absolute state. tasted amazing though. 

I had a slice of Hawaiian from Second Slice last night (most quality ghetto slice joint I know), and it was pretty goddamn satisfying.  The pizza itself was crisp, no sog factor.  I think they do a good job of getting rid of any excess juice when prepping the pineapple.  So it works.  I had a different slice of Hawaiian when I was volunteering for a carnival a couple weeks back.  It was gross for all the reasons expressed here.  They ordered pierogi pizza too, which was fucking weird.  Way to much starch on starch...  

But there is indeed a way to make pineapple satisfy in a pizza context.