IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

cheese stuffed crust is the chlamydia of pizza crusts and should be avoided 

I think Pizza Hut introduced something worse two or three years ago: crust stuffed with hot dog. They're the McDonald's of pizzerias basically.

no amount of pizza is gonna fill this empty void

quote-emo-always-meant-emotional-any-kin

Relevance of Emo in this decade:

(also Mr. Oizo tribute in the game)

Edited by ambermonk

I think Pizza Hut introduced something worse two or three years ago: crust stuffed with hot dog. They're the McDonald's of pizzerias basically.

I think I remember the commercials.

I of course, never tried it. I like hot dogs, and I like pizza. Maybe it was good? Probably utter dogshite though, I'd put money on it.

You should see some of the crazy things Pizza Hut Japan sells!

" No.1 Seafood Pizza! It's a combination of rich taste seafood and vegetables! Everyone's favorite!(Shrimp / Squid / Tuna with Mayonnaise / Broccoli / Onions / Tomato Sauce"

"A luxurious pizza with the perfect combination of crispy "Popcorn Shrimp" to enjoy its natural tastes and textures, and "Aurora Sauce," mayonnaise based sweet sauce with tomato paste and ketchup, topped with corn, bacon and gourmet mayonnaise...."

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I think I remember the commercials.

I of course, never tried it. I like hot dogs, and I like pizza. Maybe it was good? Probably utter dogshite though, I'd put money on it.

You should see some of the crazy things Pizza Hut Japan sells!

I remember Japanese pizza. Like Domino's and Pizza-La. One pizza I tried had teriyaki chicken on it, and another one shrimp. And I think mayo was used in lieu of tomato sauce. Call me the devil's advocate, but it was tasty.

A lot of the world seems to use Mayo instead of tomato based products like tomato sauce, ketchup etc. 

Both in south america and SE asia, ketchup wasn't a thing even at mcdonalds - mayo with a slight lemon tinge to it.

edit: which is kind of counter intuitive isn't it, those places are hot as hell, you'd think spoilage would be more of a problem with mayo. Cheese was really difficult to find. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I like this thread, it's the burger thread but actually interesting

oh shite! Shots fired!

You gonna take that BCM? (burger thread is basically yours)

*plots elaborate revenge featuring a double pizza burger*

What about pineapple with pizza sauce on it?

So what exactly about pineapple on pizza is so wrong? Is it the sweetness? The way the pineapple gets warm/hot and tastes like the space between your inner thigh and crotch?

I mean I get the pineapple canadian bacon/pork connection, but pineapple is meant to be enjoyed cold, not warm, and certainly not hot.

What about pineapple on cold pizza?

What are your feelings about cold pizza? I sometimes enjoy cold pizza better than hot pizza...

lol "Giga Meat". 

What are your feelings about cold pizza? I sometimes enjoy cold pizza better than hot pizza...

depending where it's from, cold pizza is really good. 

Day after pizza is sometimes better than fresh though, especially if really cheesy. Nuke it for about 30 seconds, and then put it under the broiler for a couple minutes. Gets heated through, dough on bottom stays soft, and you get this ever so thin layer of crispy cheese overtop the stringy goodness of mozza.

cold pizza the next morning is great!

sometimes when i order a pizza and it comes i'll stick it in the fridge for 10 minutes before eating. i find when a pizza is super hot i eat it faster and i don't appreciate it as much

:/ :)

The problem with cold pizza is that sometimes the crust hardens quite a bit as it cools. Reheating it usually softens it up enough that it's at least edible. Strongly recommend oven over microwave tho - if you couldn't tell I am really not into soggy pizza. 

.mI discovered last week that melted mozzarella is tasty over sushi as well, as revolting as that might sound.

Nuh uh just gtfo with that noiiiiiseeee.

.mI discovered last week that melted mozzarella is tasty over sushi as well, as revolting as that might sound.

Yeah when I read shit like this it reminds me how oblivious people are to the (imo very important) role that heat and moisture have in the enjoyment of food. Sushi quickly gets pretty fucked up and gross as it wanders away from room temp. If I was going for those unctuous cheese vibes I'd go with a cream cheese or maybe some spicy mayo. Melted mozzarella on sushi is just fucked up.

burgers tacos pizza and sushi. who will win most idm food?

or are those foods even idm? idm food poll coming soon to a computer near you.

Edited by yek

Yeah when I read shit like this it reminds me how oblivious people are to the (imo very important) role that heat and moisture have in the enjoyment of food. Sushi quickly gets pretty fucked up and gross as it wanders away from room temp. If I was going for those unctuous cheese vibes I'd go with a cream cheese or maybe some spicy mayo. Melted mozzarella on sushi is just fucked up.

It was at a restaurant, granted it was run by non-Japanese. But it looked too intriguing to pass up, so I had to try.

I mean, isn't this an IDM forum? I thought most of us here had a fondness for weird shit.

Is melted mozzarella over sushi a greater atrocity perpetrated by humanity than pineapple on pizza? We shall see.

Edited by ambermonk