IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

Yesterday I saw in a restaurant menu a pizza with pineapple, banana and blueberries..

Also I've had marshmallow pizza in a pizza buffet.

Bit of hot sauce mixed into a pot of mayo for dipping the crusts in is fuckin' A

Perfectly reasonable.

its all just fucking bread and sauce and cheese tho innit?

I mean, in the same sense that coffee is just fucking ground roast beans and hot water? Try it with pinto or mung beans sometime and lemme know how that goes.

thats a ridiculous statement and you know you're just being a salty lil bitch 

i like pepperoni, anchovies, black olives and jalapeños on my pizza when i'm feeling greedy.  sometimes though, just a margherita can be the best pizza ever.

i like pepperoni, anchovies, black olives and jalapeños on my pizza when i'm feeling greedy.  sometimes though, just a margherita can be the best pizza ever.

The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jp

Margheritas are the ultimate test.

If you disagree you're probably a grotesque.

And you tell awful origin stories.

man thats awesome i have never been on someones sig, all that money i gave to papa jy seems to hav payed off now!

you're astill an asshole tho, this htread stinks

Surprised nobody has posted this to soothe Dan C's restless heart;

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jun/10/sam-panapoulos-inventor-of-hawaiian-pizza-dies-aged-83

Stole my thunder damnit.

Hawaiian was my favorite when I was 8 and under, along with every other boy in my elementary school.  Somewhere along the line I lost my taste for it, but pineapple on pizza is still better than no pizza at all.  BBQ sauce on pizza is actually the worst thing humanity has perpetrated.

when i was little id only ever eat hawaiian pizza, however i would remove the pineapple from the pizza because i didnt like pineapple.. but did however like the pineapple juice it left on the pizza.

Surprised nobody has posted this to soothe Dan C's restless heart;

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jun/10/sam-panapoulos-inventor-of-hawaiian-pizza-dies-aged-83

Stole my thunder damnit.

Hawaiian was my favorite when I was 8 and under, along with every other boy in my elementary school.  Somewhere along the line I lost my taste for it, but pineapple on pizza is still better than no pizza at all.  BBQ sauce on pizza is actually the worst thing humanity has perpetrated.

Fuck me I hadn't even considered this :wtf:

Bit of hot sauce mixed into a pot of mayo for dipping the crusts in is fuckin' A

Perfectly reasonable.

its all just fucking bread and sauce and cheese tho innit?

I mean, in the same sense that coffee is just fucking ground roast beans and hot water? Try it with pinto or mung beans sometime and lemme know how that goes.

thats a ridiculous statement and you know you're just being a salty lil bitch 

Clearly you just don't love pizza. I hope you can enjoy a decent pizza someday but in the meantime, my statement is no more ridiculous than yours.