IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

I'll sometimes order the worst pizza... I know it's terrible, but I like it. It's got some cheap as chicken on it and pineapple. And that's it. I'll then smother it in Sriracha to keep the train wreck going.

I'll sometimes order the worst pizza... I know it's terrible, but I like it. It's got some cheap as chicken on it and pineapple. And that's it. I'll then smother it in Sriracha to keep the train wreck going.

The nihilism of our times 

The nihilism of our times 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

Jesus endured less.

Jesus endured less.

It's not like I'm cramming an actual pineapple up my ass. Like they did with Jesus.

maxresdefault.jpg

People who have issues with pineapple on pizza are the same type of people that voted for trump and are still proud of it.

Not necessarily. What proof do you have that there's any correlation between pizza topping preferences and political affiliation?

Yes actually, there are studies here and here

fe0c8-pizza-cat.jpg

pizza is just fancy toast idk why you get upset about fancy toast

toast is pretty amazing as well, maybe we should start a toast thread :thinking3:

Surprised nobody has posted this to soothe Dan C's restless heart;

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jun/10/sam-panapoulos-inventor-of-hawaiian-pizza-dies-aged-83

I considered it! thanks Leon.

RIP to Sam Panopoulos, inventor of the most controversial pizza topping combination of the modern age. The Hawaiian pizza was piloted in Toronto and Detroit, then seeped its horrible juices worldwide, infecting the hearts and minds of thousands, possibly millions, though of course millions of people could not possibly go for such flavors. Anyway RIP Sir, you surely made your mark.