IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

Ive never had a Florentine cus im not a fan of y o l k, but as ive got older my tastes have changed.  So I would be well up for trying it now. Although fuck olives because they are g r o s s.

I've never understood chicken or salmon on pizza cause it seems like it would dry out. 

Squee, I too, like to get down and dirty with some spanking four cheese overloads.

More than all of this bullshit, what about HOW you eat pizza? Do you use knife and fork or eat slices with your  (clean) hands?

The 2016 election would have been so much better sprinkled with pineapple! 

CX-0KypU0AAko2T.jpg

this makes me want to watch Pee-Wee's Playhouse really badly

yeah salmon on pizza should be good but it'd also be a waste (or really crappy salmon)

!

Seafood is one of my staple pizza orders. Salmon is kinda rich for pizza imo but would be interesting. I usually get them to replace the tuna with anchovies.

Yeah why don't you just put the salmon on a sushi roll or at least a god damn bagel. When did pizza become a toilet that you just throw random fucking scraps on?

When I worked at Whole Foods, I used to literally throw salmon scraps on pizza, wack it in the oven and run off to eat in the back room.

Twas v good.

Edited by doublename

Last time I had Little Caesars pizza it gave me excretory problems. Ironic considering I thought there was sentimental value to the franchise from childhood until my latest experience.

I was with someone who thought i was basically a low class animal because I ate pizza without a knife and fork

Eating pizza using silverware is bullshit. Next time that someone gives you flak about it, lob that pizza right at their fucking face - clown style.

Edited by ambermonk

Last time I had Little Caesars pizza it gave me excretory problems. Ironic considering I thought there was sentimental value to the franchise from childhood until my latest experience.

I was with someone who thought i was basically a low class animal because I ate pizza without a knife and fork

Eating pizza using silverware is bullshit. Next time that someone gives you flak about it, lob that pizza right at their fucking face - clown style.

he was a realllllll piece of s h i t 

wow we do actually agree on something this is beautiful

Eating authentic thin crust Italian style pizza with a knife and fork is tolerable. Greasy American style pizza must be eaten by hand.