IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

45 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

Got recommended this weird youtube channel

it consist of a guy riding his bike around blaring random music and talking to hookers?

"I can put it in your hands!" lmao man this planet is such a feverdream. subscribed

this guy has a DIY bat extension with metal parts that predate jesus. love it

Edited by chronical
  • Like 1

Fluffy pieces with ragged edges, a mushy stool 4 lyfe!

What if we all agreed on a time and date on which everybody steps outside and yells "WATMM" and afterwards we discuss who thinks they heard anything and we can maybe slap the results on a spreadsheet and auto-generate some neat data visualizations?

Edited by user

I really think there's a lot of people on this planet doing the whole life thing wrong. like I come across people who are packed with insecurities, anxiety, worry, complaints about miniscule shit. families that smile, but talk shit behind each other's back. so much bottled up anger about stuff that doesn't really matter in the long run. what's the worst thing everyone is afraid of - death. not trying to sound 'ardcore here, but that is coming for all us. all that you gotta do is stay calm, be peaceful, and have a laugh at the ridiculousness of what humans think is just so absolutely fucking important. you'll be fine! shit is outta our control maaaan. this pilot steering the ship in your head is more than likely misinterpreting a whole bunch of stuff out there, making you worried! I really wish more people would just calm down, not talk so negative about stuff, and enjoy the view. but apparently, this is a really hard thing to do for like the majority of people on this planet. oh well. fuck it. their loss.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, zero said:

I really think there's a lot of people on this planet doing the whole life thing wrong. like I come across people who are packed with insecurities, anxiety, worry, complaints about miniscule shit. families that smile, but talk shit behind each other's back. so much bottled up anger about stuff that doesn't really matter in the long run. what's the worst thing everyone is afraid of - death. not trying to sound 'ardcore here, but that is coming for all us. all that you gotta do is stay calm, be peaceful, and have a laugh at the ridiculousness of what humans think is just so absolutely fucking important. you'll be fine! shit is outta our control maaaan. this pilot steering the ship in your head is more than likely misinterpreting a whole bunch of stuff out there, making you worried! I really wish more people would just calm down, not talk so negative about stuff, and enjoy the view. but apparently, this is a really hard thing to do for like the majority of people on this planet. oh well. fuck it. their loss.

But I’m perfect lol

No, but for real, that’s kinda deep man. I appreciate that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YEK said:

insecurities, anxiety, worry

this things are genetic sometimes... or even may start at a young age depending on your childhood... look at me barking from the top of my horse... ? 

1 hour ago, YEK said:

afraid of - death

not afraid of death per se but afraid that I'm missing something in my life journey so I don't wanna die for now...

22 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

look at me barking from the top of my horse... ?

got nothing but love for you Tim J... sumtimes I get a tad philosophic after alcohol. just callin it like I see it, bruv. pointless thoughts/obvs, and all that... me, I just try and follow the natural flow of how things are. you go against it, and things get tense.

I wish nothing but clarity for all us. I feel like we all need to see reality as it is. so much mental bullshit, man. just remember, we all start with nothing in our head, we get that shit filled through socialization, then we die. that's really all that's going on out there man.

On 7/8/2023 at 6:29 PM, luke viia said:

guess I'll also add I had dinner with some old (as in, both former & elderly) neighbors tonight and they had friends over - some middle aged couple from Portland. I brought up homelessness quietly at one corner of the table (because it was relevant to the person I was speaking to) and the wife of the couple heard me and quickly changed the subject; minutes later she told a story about their house (which is now worth "well over $1 million" apparently) and how a homeless man fell asleep one night outside "OUR flower bed!" ... I could have puked. ugh. 

your average Sydneysider. we're getting there in terms of the homelessness problem too. this shit all stems from a system that values private wealth creation and dehumanises those unfortunate enough to not have been born into privilege.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 7:57 AM, cruising for burgers said:

look at me barking from the top of my horse... ? 

this was directed at me... soz 4 da confusion... I usually refer to me in the 3rd person...乁⁠༼⁠☯⁠‿⁠☯⁠✿⁠༽⁠ㄏ

6 hours ago, zero said:

we all start with nothing in our head, then we die. that's really all that's going on out there man.

Spoiler

Other than links to this song itself there are few references to this word online. Discounting those that are misattributed from ‘chode’, one definition that fits is “chilling hard on a deck everyday”, apparently a term used in a very limited fashion in certain frats to describe relaxing out the front of the frat house.

Although the authenticity of this definition is at best questionable, it is the only reference to this word that seems to fit the laid back vibe of this song.

i've only started to push the button for like/haha working on burger/big brain/thanks/farnsworth/pitcard facepalm

and back to starting from the left writing

aphex/dour sorted my brain somewhat