IGNORED

Cryptocurrency as the next significant stage for computing technology, not just an investment

andihow

It doesn't matter if DOGE started as a joke, that's the nature of open source software.  People liked it so they used it.  It's largely used as part of an online tipping culture.  Creators don't inherently matter.  Only users.  Nobody even knows who Satoshi is.  Likewise, nobody should give a fuck what "Jackson Palmer" says since he hasn't even been involved in DOGE for years.

The fact that the name and symbol are a joke doesn't mean anything significant

Edited by Zeffolia

It doesn't matter if DOGE started as a joke, that's the nature of open source software.  People liked it so they used it.  It's largely used as part of an online tipping culture.  Creators don't inherently matter.  Only users.  Nobody even knows who Satoshi is.  Likewise, nobody should give a fuck what "Jackson Palmer" says since he hasn't even been involved in DOGE for years.

The fact that the name and symbol are a joke doesn't mean anything significant

So, you didn't read further than the headline? Understandable if you don't care, but I thought you'd agree with some of the things he says (on the cryptocurrency as a revolution vs. cryptocurrency as an investment subject, which I think was the real point).

Sellers are going to regret being so reactionary; this is just a short-term panic over potential government crackdowns. Better take advantage of the situation and buy before prices stabilize.

Edited by clarktrent

Sellers are going to regret being so reactionary; this is just a short-term panic over potential government crackdowns. Better take advantage of the situation and buy before prices stabilize.

haha

The cryptocurrency subreddit posted suicide resources today. It's not funny I guess but I couldn't stop laughing tbh. 

the next stage of humanity's evolution.