IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shitty future real wtf

YO303

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
15 hours ago, IDEM said:

Her right arm is so far up his rectum she can make him speak by moving her hand.

4 hours ago, Lada Laika said:

Her right arm is so far up his rectum you could call her Jim Henson.*

Haha:)

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

I still can't ever remember that guy's name because the only thing I can think of when I see him is Nikola Tesla, and I know that isn't him

This. Musk should have come up with his own idea for a car!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From The Guardian: 

Does the act of someone’s net worth plummeting make an actual sound?

If so, then for Elon Musk it would be the thonk of a metal ball splintering the purportedly unbreakable glass of his long-awaited cybertruck.

Thursday’s unveiling of Tesla’s latest electric vehicle hit a snag when the company’s chief designer smashed the vehicle’s windows while attempting to demonstrate their durability. Tesla’s share price subsequently plummeted 6%, bringing Musk’s personal net worth down by $768m in a single day, according to Forbes.

lol

Edited by splbt
keep fucking up the quote, w/e

Functionally the truck actually seems more than capable, I was reading about the construction and specs and it has some major potential especially at the MSRP I'm seeing (appr 40K USD base). 

Honestly I think it's going to be competitive. I wish the styling was a bit more conservative/conventional though.

I like the look of Cybertruck. It is like the 80s vision of what cars would look like in 2019. It also looks unfinished because it is so low poly but that is not a bad thing either. Modern conventional curvy cars are so boring because they all look the same. I hope Cybertruck starts a new trend of more angular looking cars.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ghsotword said:

Yes, I agree with that. Too bad most of the other cars on the streets are not futuristic enough

Agreed. Hey someone has to start a new trend right rather than just incremental changes decade over decade! Maybe this truck will trigger a new wave of design. With 150k spoken for already, right? ?

5 hours ago, yekker said:

It looks like a massive slab of metal. I bet you wouldn't even notice if it got dented in a parking lot, it would just make it look more bad ass.

I think its something to do with the body being cold rolled stainless steel. Its hard to make curves so they just went with it and went for something really angular. Production process is going to be completely different to regular cars - more a case of folding a huge sheet of metal into the right shape.

Edited by zazen
  • Like 1