IGNORED

Move Your Streaming Music Between Spotify, Apple, and Google With SongShift and STAMP

Joyrex

Just saw this on Lifehacker

iOS/Android: Spotify works great for music sharing and third-party plugins. Apple Music works great for offline play. So I juggle both. It feels a bit like shared custody, but it’s a lot easier thanks to the mobile apps SongShift and Stamp, which efficiently move playlists from one service to the other.

For iPhone users, SongShift is your best bet. It has a clean, self-explanatory interface, and it’s just $4 for unlimited use (free to try). It works with Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, YouTube, Deezer, Discogs, last.fm, Hype Machine, Napster (lol), and Pandora. It saves your past playlist exports and gives you the option to keep playlists synchronized between services.

I love Spotify but its worst feature (or lack there of) is the local file integration as opposed to AM or Google Play where the streams and mp3's are merged together and you can access your entire library from the same space. I started off with AM and it's the thing that annoys me the most after switching. Every other aspect is nothing but subpar compared to Spotify so it's cool.

• 2 years later...
On 3/8/2018 at 3:03 PM, MIXL2 said:

slsk 4 lief

On 3/10/2018 at 1:06 AM, Salvatorin said:

slsk 4 lief

On 3/10/2018 at 11:45 PM, Salvatorin said:

slsk 4 lief

And if you want it for Android you can find it here, same servers the developer says... 

www.newalbum.club

Archived