IGNORED

If you ever have children, would you let them use watmm?

YangYing

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use watmm, and I would have a vasectomy.

I'd have a dickectomy if it was between that and having kids.

I mean, maybe.

how are these perspectives changed after realizing your kids will most likely encounter the batcockᵀᴹ?

edit: if exposed to watmm

edit2: i realized I quoted the wrong posts and should have quoted the ones saying yes? I might be drunk, goodnight

I forgot my waifu was a watmmer

HIDE THE EVIDENCE

Sure! It’s up to them. They probably won’t get interested in online forums until they’re like 14 or 15 and by then they’ve probably already seen a bunch of shit online so watmm won’t seem that bad in comparison.

The good parts of the internet can foster a lot of learning but I will consider myself a failure as a parent if they end up regularly using anything like a forum or chat more involved than Facebook. If they have difficulty making friends, I will find them some rather than let them spend formative years with surrogates in the form of text blurbs sent halfway across the globe. Unless it's related to a specific hobby like playing an instrument. Posting memes, arguing about obscure music and being socially outcast isn't a hobby

Actually the thing we should be worried about is them finding all the cringy bullshit we've all said in here including this very thread

na man, first thing I tell people when I first meet em is "check out my watmm account and these awesome posts I make" I would b proud to show my kids how to behave on an obscure idm music forum def

Actually the thing we should be worried about is them finding all the cringy bullshit we've all said in here including this very thread

na man, first thing I tell people when I first meet em is "check out my watmm account and these awesome posts I make" I would b proud to show my kids how to behave on an obscure idm music forum def

Kid: "What's your username?"

Me: "Plum"

By the time the kids would be teenagers, IDM would probably sound like old and irrelevant dad music to them, kind of like prog rock. So they wouldn't want to browse WATMM and would be somewhere else instead

By the time the kids would be teenagers, IDM would probably sound like old and irrelevant dad music to them, kind of like prog rock. So they wouldn't want to browse WATMM and would be somewhere else instead

ah, "the other siteᵀᴹ"?

2VzmC.gif

Archived